Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

I must say Monday is now my favourite night of the week waiting with baited breath to see what pearls of wisdom he can dazzle us with

Prediction for tonight:

*Head down, rubbing eyes*" Collingwood, Collingwood, Collingwood." Right before unloading a 10 minute rant while Gerard quietly nods.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’ve never met him, but mark Robinson looks like a guy that would stink of B.O

TGO was once described by Sam Newman as a 'rancid little man' this was accompanied by one of Newman's best lip/nose curls indicating offensiveness.

TGO describes his own odour as 'the scent, of, greatness'.

Imagine 100 rotting kebabs and Dim Sims combined with 100 stale litres of fourex and one is getting close to imagining an indescribable odour.

HPKS

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Prediction for tonight:

*Head down, rubbing eyes*" Collingwood, Collingwood, Collingwood." Right before unloading a 10 minute rant while Gerard quietly nods.
Always funny how he starts about Collingwood with me and Eddie line then how much he respects Bucks and then before you know it he’s twisting the knife as best he can. It’s gona be one big laugh if Bucks finishes off this year and heads back into the media. Gloves will be off and robbo I think will end up with a bloody nose.

"They're in a hotbed right now, I don't know what that is but they're in one."

Words of wisdom from TGO.
"That's what a hotbed is, Gerard, they're uncomfortable. It's summer and you can't get comfortable."

AlcoaCat

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
West Perth Cardinals
I heard that TGO once released his own fragrance.

The Uber driver didn't appreciate it.
Every month or so the Australian Government force-feeds Him Fray Bentos and stale Great Northern and then connects him to a giant cylinder. He has been our major source of bear spray for many years. He is a great patriot.

Brothers, find yourself someone who cherishes you as much as TGO cherishes an opportunity to stick it to Bucks.
Why would I find someone that only cherishes me when I'm drunk?

"That's what a hotbed is, Gerard, they're uncomfortable. It's summer and you can't get comfortable."
The image and olfactory imagination of a hot, sweaty TGO tossing and turning in his summer sheets just before their 3-monthly wash is not something I was prepared for this morning.

Back