Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Always funny how he starts about Collingwood with me and Eddie line then how much he respects Bucks and then before you know it he’s twisting the knife as best he can. It’s gona be one big laugh if Bucks finishes off this year and heads back into the media. Gloves will be off and robbo I think will end up with a bloody nose.

Two words - Geoff Hayward. TGO will always have it over Buckley no matter what happens in the future.

The image and olfactory imagination of a hot, sweaty TGO tossing and turning in his summer sheets just before their 3-monthly wash is not something I was prepared for this morning.

His bespoke doona cover made of stitched Kebab wrappers and Dimmy Bags does provide a high level of gentle warmth.

"I LIKE how ya say they circle up two weeks ago aftatheessedon game MAYBE this week they circle up NAKED be vulnerable n' throw it all be just JUST be BARE 'n throw it all on the table WE'RE AT DESPERATE STAKES GERARD *pregnant pause* we're at ROUND SIX St.Kilda've had two 75-point plus losses in the last two weeks, on THEIR favourite deck, Y'KNOW, sah whatiissit, is it SYSTEM FA THEM, is it MOINDSET? It it ALWAYS it's a COMBINATION it is always a combinATION, SOOOO, BRETT RATT'N n' 'is coaching staff, they're godda do THEIR BIT we've gotta change our system, weregottachangeoursystem!! An' opefully that sparks ATTITUDE!! OKAY?? Ya can't say OH I HOPE YA SPARK ATTITUDE then we'll keep runnin' THA SYSTEM s'just bangin ya head against a brick warLL! SahSOMETHIN' has ta change!! WHich is WHOOOY Nafan Buckley, I believe, did tha roight thing, byyyy, playin Keane 'n playin Darcy Moore forward, if ya keep dointhasame thing and KEEP gettin the same RESULT, YA BANGIN ya head against THE DESK! Sahhhho oim really interesting in seeing what Ratten does at selection! Does 'e back em'in?? Or does eee, y'know, gao BANG!? And, n' how they, how they ran out on tha weekend they'replayintheBRISBANELIONS the Brisbane Lions are back in town ... *dead air* ... eh they're, t'is the Brisbane Lions?? NAHHHIT'S CAAAARL'N, it's Carl'n, St.Kild'replayin'ummm Port ADELAIDE .... AHHH well. We can just put up tha whoite flag or we'can g'out there n' give everth'n y'bet give EVER'THIN' YA GOT defensively n' then we'll go from there."

I don't know about you brothers but I need a cigarette after that technicolour stream from the pulpit.

Blessed be.

"I LIKE how ya say they circle up two weeks ago aftatheessedon game MAYBE this week they circle up NAKED be vulnerable n' throw it all be just JUST be BARE 'n throw it all on the table WE'RE AT DESPERATE STAKES GERARD *pregnant pause* we're at ROUND SIX St.Kilda've had two 75-point plus losses in the last two weeks, on THEIR favourite deck, Y'KNOW, sah whatiissit, is it SYSTEM FA THEM, is it MOINDSET? It it ALWAYS it's a COMBINATION it is always a combinATION, SOOOO, BRETT RATT'N n' 'is coaching staff, they're godda do THEIR BIT we've gotta change our system, weregottachangeoursystem!! An' opefully that sparks ATTITUDE!! OKAY?? Ya can't say OH I HOPE YA SPARK ATTITUDE then we'll keep runnin' THA SYSTEM s'just bangin ya head against a brick warLL! SahSOMETHIN' has ta change!! WHich is WHOOOY Nafan Buckley, I believe, did tha roight thing, byyyy, playin Keane 'n playin Darcy Moore forward, if ya keep dointhasame thing and KEEP gettin the same RESULT, YA BANGIN ya head against THE DESK! Sahhhho oim really interesting in seeing what Ratten does at selection! Does 'e back em'in?? Or does eee, y'know, gao BANG!? And, n' how they, how they ran out on tha weekend they'replayintheBRISBANELIONS the Brisbane Lions are back in town ... *dead air* ... eh they're, t'is the Brisbane Lions?? NAHHHIT'S CAAAARL'N, it's Carl'n, St.Kild'replayin'ummm Port ADELAIDE .... AHHH well. We can just put up tha whoite flag or we'can g'out there n' give everth'n y'bet give EVER'THIN' YA GOT defensively n' then we'll go from there."

I don't know about you brothers but I need a cigarette after that technicolour stream from the pulpit.

Blessed be.

Praise

Blessed be.

Thy head has been forsaken

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blessed be.

David Teague right now
9b6.png

David Teague right now
9b6.png
It's funny because wasn't that Bolton's problem he was all defence and going attacking is what got Teague the role?

Blessed be.
The newest testament has been blessed upon us, praise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back