Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that what TGO would want? You know the answer…Play On!

Nope.

No idea what the bloke is going through, but it sounds serious enough that I don’t think “rehab” etc type gags are in good taste at the moment.

No matter how light hearted the thread is intended to be (which I’ve loved over the years btw)

Any word on how Robbo is? Really hope is ok and its something he can get out of and fully recover. Its been a few weeks now which im hoping means that he has survived a sudden health problem and is recovering.

Any word on how Robbo is? Really hope is ok and its something he can get out of and fully recover. Its been a few weeks now which im hoping means that he has survived a sudden health problem and is recovering.

Purely guessing but the heart attack may have been a catalyst for addressing the wider well documented issues in his life. If so praise be, and I look forward to his sermons from the pulpit again soon.

Just listening to a conversation on SEN about who should replace TGO on 360 if he's not well enough by next year.

Jesus he must be crook :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching AFL 360 segment where they predict the goal kick distance, as the segment finishes & cuts to an ad, there's someone shouting out 'Bring Robbo Back'...my heart fluttered...

Just listening to a conversation on SEN about who should replace TGO on 360 if he's not well enough by next year.

Jesus he must be crook :(
dunstall.

get rid of Gerard too
Lyon, Kath, Meadows (Still at Fox?) - all would compliment a somewhat serious Chief. nicely.

Any word on how he's doing?

I know he gets a bad rap from time to time - but perhaps we could organise something online for him?
A online get well card or something if it can be done?

I know he gets a bad rap from time to time - but perhaps we could organise something online for him?

c7268gwg-beer-drip-hysterical-get-well-printed-greeting-card-dave-blazek.jpg

A dam decent idea.
Mods what have you got?
Not retorical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back