Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
I know stories about a dream you had generally suck.

But I had a dream last night that Robbo reappeared on TV with a full head of hair. His absence from our screens was because he'd gone and had plugs inserted, like Jordan Lewis.

I woke up screaming.

But I had a dream last night that Robbo reappeared on TV with a full head of hair. His absence from our screens was because he'd gone and had plugs inserted, like Jordan Lewis.

I woke up screaming.

I figure he’s more of a “hair in a drum” quick fix kind of guy.
screen-shot-2015-11-14-at-11-23-25-am.png

Last edited:

I woke up screaming.
5db6047121b5d39ceaf8410adb6af1c7.jpg

Interesting the Hun hasn't said anything - I mean he isn't just a junior reporter...
Daniel Harford just said on 3AW that he's 'recovering' and 'back in town'.

Didn't elaborate but sounds like whatever it is the worst is behind him.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Yesterday or on Sat, eddie mcguire on foxfooty wished robbo well and hoped his recovery was going strongly. He sounded quite upbeat and jovial. I hope this means Robbo is on the mend and things are looking positive for him.

It's not the same without him, the gimp in glasses (Whately) is running wild and he's loving it. Hope our saviour makes a miraculous return for the GF, just to put that gimp on notice.

Yesterday or on Sat, eddie mcguire on foxfooty wished robbo well and hoped his recovery was going strongly. He sounded quite upbeat and jovial. I hope this means Robbo is on the mend and things are looking positive for him.

It's not the same without him, the gimp in glasses (Whately) is running wild and he's loving it. Hope our saviour makes a miraculous return for the GF, just to put that gimp on notice.

Imagine the despair TGO will feel when he returns from down the mountain to find he has been replaced by a golden calf for each day of the week.

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea

The Nerdling has been allowed to run rampant without TGO, the show has become a TV version of his radio show - as a poster said many moons ago (apologies I cannot remember who “he insists upon himself“

SuperMal

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
I hope the cardboard clown acts that call themselves reporters like the ‘Tom’s’ and Jon ‘Muppet’ Ralph - who use BF as their primary source - appreciate the GROSS HYPOCRICY of maintaining Slobbo’s privacy....,when NO player would ever be afforded the same courtesy - I give you you Sam Rowe and Sam Docherty your Honour.

lordbiggington

Draftee
Feb 23, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Jeezus - so far I’ve heard;

heart attack - possible..lifestyle

mental breakdown - refer above

now

long COVID

all will be revealed in time

and in my dream last night TGO was on one leg, amputated below the knee. His ability to hold a beer while on crutches was impressive.
I clearly think about TGO far too often.......

Back