Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Mar 14, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mega Drive, Super Nintendo, Amiga
Just imagine having to administer mouth-to-mouth resuscitation there.
05GXzM6.gif

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
He said he'll be back for round 1 next year. Hope he takes it easy on the xmas celebrations.
This is where the underlying conditions thing comes into play - Covid-19 has prevented TGO from his annual spiritual pilgrimage to the holy lands of SE Asia - unable to walk the earth 🌍 and ponder this challenging time

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
This is where the underlying conditions thing comes into play - Covid-19 has prevented TGO from his annual spiritual pilgrimage to the holy lands of SE Asia - unable to walk the earth 🌍 and ponder this challenging time

Maybe its time to bring SE Asia to Robbo? What's his local Thai massage and Thai restaurant number?

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Robbo rose from the dead early on the first day of the week. He appeared first to the Nerdling. He had driven seven demons out of him. The Nerdling went and told those who had been with him. He found them crying. They were very sad. They heard that TGO was alive and that he had seen him. But they did not believe it.

After that, Robbo appeared in a different form to all of them. This happened on 360. The disciples returned and told the others about it. But the others did not believe them because they missed the end of the show.

TGO said to them, “Go into all the world. Preach the good news to everyone. Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who does not believe will be punished with loss of Premiership points. Here are the miraculous signs that those who believe will do.
In my name they will drive out Melbourne demons. They will speak in languages they had not known before. They will pick up snakes with their hands. And when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all. They will place their hands on injured players. And the people of Victoria will get well.

When the Lord Robbo finished speaking to them, he was taken up into heaven. He sat down at the right hand of God with a Carlton Zero can. Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere. The Lord worked with them. And he backed up his word by the signs that went with it.

Last edited:
from reading the Hun article atm:
" I have been a smoker for 35 years so, internally, it’s inevitable that my number would come up for Covid. My immunity levels are feeble. These past few years, I would pick up a chest infection opening the freezer, and cough it up almost nightly next to Gerard on AFL360. "

"Haphazard diabetes control – I was an “immune-type diabetic” for 15 years – plus laziness, stupidity and gung-ho naivety, combined with a broken work-life balance through the footy seasons at least, and ultimately topped off by a two-year world pandemic – well, my body eventually rebelled.

There’s a hereditary element – my paternal grandmother and a couple of dad’s brothers died of diabetes and on the other side there is history of extensive heart failure – but the living have control of the environment, not the dead."

So there is triple bypass heart surgery then there is Robbo. 6 way, sextuple bypass heart surgery. In other beds a sextuple might be fun.

He is a lucky man. Get well Robbo. Quit the bloody smokes.

Back