Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

One of those talking Boonie/Warnie figurines, that they used to give away, with VB slabs. Of course, it'd have to be a, Corona, promo.

s-l400.jpg

This, but Robbo.

Sage warning to Mr De Goey from TGO just now on 360 - "You are pissing in the face of your team mates and your club".
Just think about that for a moment. Could there be a better summation of the situation ? I think not. Never saw golden showers
coming into this but TGO moves in mysterious ways.

Last edited:
Sage warning to Mr De Goey from TGO just now on 360 - "You are pissing in the face of your team mates and your club".
Just think about that for a moment. Could there be a better summation of the situation ? Think not.
True Poets, use words as metaphors to paint us a picture in our dull minds…I have an image in my head thanks to TGO…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO informing nerdling of what goes on in those Bali clubs
It was all those years when TGO selflessly preached to the infidels on King St. It gave him unique insight into Clubland.

It is understood TGO supports King St. For him Kebabs>satays.

TGO: How old are they 18, 20 their brains are even functioning properly mate.

Sage words from the enlightened one. Ginnivan and Quaynor in his gun sights now.

The Nerdling staring on with a stunned mullet look.

The Nerdling staring on with a stunned mullet look.
He certainly embodies the look of an inferior intellect in the face of TGO's radiant brilliance, brother.

Thank you Brother rbartlett for those precious 'fillem' moments of TGO smiting away the infidels.

False prophets like Hutchy the Jabberer were exposed and in the intervening years have gone to quivering jellylards.

Even if some dire Delilah put paid to TGO's moss, he has gone from strength to (well you know) strength.

Even from the precious archives, can be seen his early encyclicals in defence of the precious Mr Murdoch masthead as well as his masterful use of the term Youse.

All praise.

Thank you Brother rbartlett for those precious 'fillem' moments of TGO smiting away the infidels.

False prophets like Hutchy the Jabberer were exposed and in the intervening years have gone to quivering jellylards.

Even if some dire Delilah put paid to TGO's moss, he has gone from strength to (well you know) strength.

Even from the precious archives, can be seen his early encyclicals in defence of the precious Mr Murdoch masthead as well as his masterful use of the term Youse.

All praise.
Exactly GUH, this morning on a radio station I heard an amoeba suggest that he lives rent free inside TGO’s head. It was a truly outrageous statement from a clown who purports to be an AFL media newshound. our leader is under attack from the infidel. He has overcome every hurdle put in his way, we can not allow weak sniping from pea hearts like Barrett and his kind to go without a responce…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back