Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Exactly GUH, this morning on a radio station I heard an amoeba suggest that he lives rent free inside TGO’s head. It was a truly outrageous statement from a clown who purports to be an AFL media newshound. our leader is under attack from the infidel. He has overcome every hurdle put in his way, we can not allow weak sniping from pea hearts like Barrett and his kind to go without a responce…

Bar-Rat

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Attacks from all angles on our Great Leader. The self appointed false prophet McGuire questioning TGOs verbal gymnastics.in regard to DeGoey.
If anybody knows about life's pitfalls and seedy side it's TGO.
McGuire needs smiting.
FWIW McGuire tore Neil Mitchell a new orrifice this morning to his face

Chalky White

All Australian
Sep 30, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
FWIW McGuire tore Neil Mitchell a new orrifice this morning to his face
Did he? Or did he just jabber 5hit like he normally does? The trouble with Eddie is anything he says that i might like, Eddie seems to like it more.
Never seen a bloke more in love with the odour of his own excrement than him.

Jim Levenstein

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thank you Brother rbartlett for those precious 'fillem' moments of TGO smiting away the infidels.

False prophets like Hutchy the Jabberer were exposed and in the intervening years have gone to quivering jellylards.

Even if some dire Delilah put paid to TGO's moss, he has gone from strength to (well you know) strength.

Even from the precious archives, can be seen his early encyclicals in defence of the precious Mr Murdoch masthead as well as his masterful use of the term Youse.

All praise.
I watched it three times. The first view, I was transfixed at the rugged youthful good looks of TGO sporting those long flowing locks of hair.
He truly stands above all others in the industry, only Ron Burgandy in his prime comes close.

'Etherden Gerald! They are having a Review but say there will be no change. Irrelevant. You can .. erm ... talk about....'

Powerful encyclical.

But yet I trust there will be another Ethington one this week. Surely Shirley we faithful acolytes will get a lesson on the imperatives of the Parker Shiel(d) game this weekend!

jj1978

Brownlow Medallist
May 11, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Sometimes I suspect Gerard enjoys goading the GTO, especially when a player or coach is on in the hope GTO goes and does his reach out touchy feely thing and actually makes contact and what reaction may ensue following the blessing.

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I have the feel in coming days TGO will call for and hopefully perform an exorcism live on 360
It has to be Rutten, surely ? If TGO can "save" Rutten live on TV, a Gold Logie is his of course
but knowing his humility I fear he will share it with the Nerdling.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I suspect he got word that his Master in Hird would not be considered in replacing Rutten as coach in 23.
Be gone you filthy unbeliever, The Great One has no "Master" as you put it .......the worm Hird is not fit to manicure TGO's toe nails. Neither can he lick them clean. I am no Mod (!)....but be warned Heathen, your post consigns you to the pits of Hell for some time and you can now forget about your Blues getting anywhere near it, anytime soon. Dear me. This are only the beginning of your penance and the wrath your crass insults and disrespect have stirred, still await you. The best is yet to come.

Last edited:

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
TGO is in some master form this evening, asking thy nerdling of his choice of apparel whilst watching football on the couch, and of course his choice of beverage.

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
"Don't give us 'he was careless' when he actually didn't show any care!"
This is up there with Moses on the Mountain ........as much as I hated Scott Morrison.......maybe he was right ...... TGO ....
..... is .... (excruciating pain) the second coming !!!! The Lord be praised !!!!

Back