Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I repent! I have seen the light...and the light was indeed TGO’s Zippo....and he hath torched the unbeliever in me, and stubbed me on the footpath of life...

Yet I am resurrected, as the dart butt is by the local derro...and he hath said ‘gimme a buck and TGO will fill your life with light.

And so it was, that I walked in his path, I bought Winnies as he did...and someone offered me a light...

The Olympic Torch Relay is a great way for the some of the most important in the community to take part in an age old tradition. 2032 Brisbane, I can foresee TGO being a part of the relay in his own way.

stock-photo-anti-smoking-concepts-a-business-man-in-a-suit-holds-a-giant-cigarette-with-a-book-of-matches-16347370.jpg

For those who were unable (and it will want to have been due to having one's arm chewed off by a beaver or the end of the world itself) to bask in the full.glory of TGOs teachings:
Brother Don Massimo of the sacred wanga hanga hath furnished us with the distilled essence of TGO.
When TGO went, 'ooo', so did I, fellow travellers on the path to enlightenment. So did I.
Bang.. Bang.

TGO ASMR...why didn't we think of it earlier?

For those who were unable (and it will want to have been due to having one's arm chewed off by a beaver or the end of the world itself) to bask in the full.glory of TGOs teachings:
Brother Don Massimo of the sacred wanga hanga hath furnished us with the distilled essence of TGO.
When TGO went, 'ooo', so did I, fellow travellers on the path to enlightenment. So did I.
Bang.. Bang.

Thank you. That was emotional.

Massive week of footy.
  • Siren gate
  • Roos win two on the trot
  • Bulldogs, cats winlesss
  • Black out
  • Collingwood, saints

And TGO lead with “not as good as Oliver and Petraca” Darcy parish… will resign with *

Massive week of footy.
  • Siren gate
  • Roos win two on the trot
  • Bulldogs, cats winlesss
  • Black out
  • Collingwood, saints

And TGO lead with “not as good as Oliver and Petraca” Darcy parish… will resign with *
Our Prophet is unique in that like Frank Costanza’s lawyer “he doesn’t follow the trends”

Who are you? Bump, idiot. Bang bang bang bang. So emotional right now, might need to take the rest of the day off work. TGO will understand. Praise.🙏

I imagine in 10,000 years time after we've all been wiped out by global warming, or some sort of nuclear holocaust. the next generation of mankind, in searching for clues about ancient man, will stumble across an old iphone. On on this phone all they can savlage off it is "Knackers McFingerbangs" big footy account, and this thread. Then there will be tomes written about the TGO.. the coming, the smiting, the near death and the reserection.
SSTGO, Praise be to him

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine in 10,000 years time after we've all been wiped out by global warming, or some sort of nuclear holocaust. the next generation of mankind, in searching for clues about ancient man, will stumble across an old iphone. On on this phone all they can savlage off it is "Knackers McFingerbangs" big footy account, and this thread. Then there will be tomes written about the TGO.. the coming, the smiting, the near death and the reserection.
SSTGO, Praise be to him
In 10,000 years time there will actually be recent posts in Geelong V Richmond shitfights also for them to gaze in wonder at

SSTGO, Praise be to him
Yet will still be waiting for the first Gold Coast Suns premiership.

Good learnings from TGO last night.

On 360, was handed a full bottle of pure gin and referred to it as a can.

Immediately pronounced "I suppose we'll have to crack it, it is a Wednesday".

Not long after, the nerdling exclaimed "I think Robbos already into the gin which is not a great sign for the next 50 minutes".

Depends on your point of view nerdling.

Shortly thereafter on camera TGO skolled a healthy glass of pure gin.

Surprising choice perhaps but suspect the learnings from TGO is that any free offering is an acceptable and welcome option.

Something to live by.

Praise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back