Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo to Geered.." You mean you've never played air-guitar to acka-daka...and you've never drank beer wearing just you're underpants?..you haven't lived. "

A revealing insight into how the great man winds down after a tough day in front of the keyboard..

Robbo to Geered.." You mean you've never played air-guitar to acka-daka...and you've never drank beer wearing just you're underpants?..you haven't lived. "

A revealing insight into how the great man winds down after a tough day in front of the keyboard..

bigfoot-guitar.jpg

Robbo has toe nails like that.

Only his are not only cracked but have that yellow/brown stained look to them as well.

From drinking too much grog and not eating a single vegatable for the last 30 years..gout maybe?

I'm worried, brothers. Worried about the great one's lips which seem to be increasingly vacuumed into his mouth and throat and may not stop until his entire head dissappears with them.

I think I may have stumbled onto the cause whilst watching 'Freaky Eaters' recently and saw someone else with the same symptoms and this was their freaky eating addiction:
Chips_Smiths_Salt_and_Vinegar_9310015112263.jpg

So now brethren we know our leader's salty weakness which I'm sure he must indulge in as an accompaniment to his amber beveridge of choice, question is - is an intervention in order to save what's left of his lips?

He's on a path. I don't think it's for us to question where it leads him, and subsequently, us.

Yes, we must have ultimate faith in his words and keep our focus on what spews forth from the slit below his glorious beak.

Bother Grizz and I are currently play testing “Robbo?” ™, a limited edition game where competing players must find the unconscious form of Robbo somewhere in his mansion.
Players can select from six different emergency contacts in Robbo’s phone.

For the lads: Gerard Whiteley, Beige Maher and Major Marmalade
For the girls: Canary Caro, Brown Quayle and Periwinkle Lane

By obtaining a series of clues ,and questioning each other, players must be the first to find in what room Robbo collapsed, what drink was responsible for his catatonia and what foodstuff he has on his person.

For example, in the last game we discovered Robbo in the Billiard Room underneath the keg, with the half eaten Souvlaki!

RobboBoard.jpg

Bother Grizz and I are currently play testing “Robbo?” ™, a limited edition game where competing players must find the unconscious form of Robbo somewhere in his mansion.
Players can select from six different emergency contacts in Robbo’s phone.

For the lads: Gerard Whiteley, Beige Maher and Major Marmalade
For the girls: Canary Caro, Brown Quayle and Periwinkle Lane

By obtaining a series of clues ,and questioning each other, players must be the first to find in what room Robbo collapsed, what drink was responsible for his catatonia and what foodstuff he has on his person.

For example, in the last game we discovered Robbo in the Billiard Room underneath the keg, with the half eaten Souvlaki!

RobboBoard.jpg

Brother DVC, that is magnificent! Is there someway we can play on-line?

I was in talks with Hun Brother Little Big John, but they wanted a subscription based setup of course, so I walked out of negotiations.

I decided to go to the man direct, but noone could find him. The irony.

They said on Mondays Robbo was often, and i quote, "invisible".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps a words with friends iPhone app type scenario will be the answer? I use answer is the loosest sense of the word for we all know the real answer lies in, nay is Robbo.

So let me re-phrase that "Perhaps a words with friends iPhone app type scenario will be the Robbo?"

Okay so here's the thing... The Hun called me back earlier....

Seems the sticking point was a concern over 'intellectual property' for some strange reason. While i argued my face blue over the fact that Robbo would have zero interest in such jargon, the Hun said we needed to change our prototype substantially to avoid future litigation from other games manafacturers.

So after an inspired session of C.U.B loud mouth soup, Brother Grizz and I made some creative changes. Brothers... I give you...

Robbo?Bacon Deluxe Edition

6850118592_e7c23b8f02.jpg

Seems the sticking point was a concern over 'intellectual property' for some strange reason. While i argued my face blue over the fact that Robbo would have zero interest in such jargon, the Hun said we needed to change our prototype substantially to avoid future litigation from other games manafacturers.

So after an inspired session of C.U.B loud mouth soup, Brother Grizz and I made some creative changes. Brothers... I give you...

You are a genius amongst men....

I want to go to there!

Brilliant.

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

If they existed, you could have all the reps.

Are those stairs in the middle..that might lead down to Robbo's dungeon..where he meditates by candlelight and sticks pins in his Andy doll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back