Rumour The Curious Case of Bryan Colangelo and Sports GMs with Burner Accounts

Remove this Banner Ad

Not guilty, M'Lud. Forgot to add a smilie at the end of the last post. I got the DCM far too long ago for it to be me. I don't hold grudges for that long. Trout may be a genius, but like so many geniuses, his brilliance won't be recognised until long after his death. Think Tesla, Turing et al. At the minute, his genius is unfathomable to recruiters in the industry.

Turing was recognised at the time! The establishment just didn't like that he was gay. Topical this week.

I do recall a rumour that the club made up some intell to see if theyre suspicions were right.

Someone was leaking.

Not sure if it was on SS or here.

So Scott Watters was just a rumour that got out of hand?

I do recall a rumour that the club made up some intell to see if theyre suspicions were right.

Someone was leaking.

Not sure if it was on SS or here.

If I recall correctly, it was about 2011-12, that a poster on here was posting sensitive club information & at least one poster reported him to the club. As such, the club, at the very least, kept a keen eye on this site & the said poster/username leaking sensitive information. I’m unsure about this SS rumour, which is intriguing.

If I recall correctly, it was about 2011-12, that a poster on here was posting sensitive club information & at least one poster reported him to the club. As such, the club, at the very least, kept a keen eye on this site & the said poster/username leaking sensitive information. I’m unsure about this SS rumour, which is intriguing.

inbox me who

Brian or Thunda?

Don't recall any rumours about the club suspecting a leak on here around 2011-2012. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the SS leaker was also on here.

I'm getting a few PMs, I don't want to come right out and name names just in case it gets the thread cut as I don't have evidence (kicking myself for not keeping track of my screenshots, probably somewhere on an old external HDD).

This should hopefully help, the antagonist had a background at Hawthorn and has not been involved with another club since.

He was promoted to a position higher than his antagonist, a gentleman who had worked with Sydney previously and is still working for althe non-victorian club he left us for. The tension between these two was very well reported.

Don't recall any rumours about the club suspecting a leak on here around 2011-2012. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the SS leaker was also on here.

I'm getting a few PMs, I don't want to come right out and name names just in case it gets the thread cut as I don't have evidence (kicking myself for not keeping track of my screenshots, probably somewhere on an old external HDD).

This should hopefully help, the antagonist had a background at Hawthorn and has not been involved with another club since.

He was promoted to a position higher than his antagonist, a gentleman who had worked with Sydney previously and is still working for althe non-victorian club he left us for. The tension between these two was very well reported.

Pelchen the obvious one. Who’s the other? RTB left in September 2011 & Pelchen started in August 2011 so given the small timeframe they worked together for it couldn’t be Ross? Not sure of others that worked for us around that time & are now at an interstate club. Watters & Pelchen hated each other however Watters isn’t with an interstate club. I’ve got NFI.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back