the curse of #36 strikes again

Remove this Banner Ad

That article was from 2005.

Pretty sure Max Bailey wore number 36 for a season or two. If so, he'd be the only premiership player with that dubious honour now.

Max must have had some pretty good karma to overcome the curse, mind you he had a dreadful run with injury and only just made a granny. We must ditch the number 36 jumper immediately, it's really not fair to let any young man, with ambitions of being an AFL footballer, to wear that jumper. Number 35A perhaps?

Also look what it did to some of them, both Ricky & Vlad wore it, and looked what they turned into. So in the general interests of improving society we need to remove it pronto. I'll burn it with the Power ranges suits.

How embarrassing, I was so certain he wore 36 I hadn't even checked if he still wore it.

You didn't have to check if he still wore it. He wore it for a couple of seasons and he'll never be the same man.

Give #36 to Hawka. Bring #1 back to the players. You know it makes sense.

It's not wise to upset a mascot ...

mascot-eats-cheerleader-o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely pissed off that the club keeps doing this to our young players. How many careers must be ruined? I had high hopes for Woodward before he got the number and to be honest I put a line through Lovell as soon as it went to him as well.
Perhaps the club made a deal with the devil and in exchange for our premierships we have to make sacrifice. 36, 3 6's = 666,you know it makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back