Certified Legendary Thread The Cut

Remove this Banner Ad

homer.jpg

Good practice, kids. Now its time for the easiest part of any coach’s job. The cuts. Although I wasn’t able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a
lot of you.

HomerSimpson2(1).jpg

Brent is cut. Colin S. is cut. Mark, you’re gone. Brad, I
like your hussle [Brad smiles]. Thats why it was so hard to cut you
[Brad's smile drops]. Congratulations, the rest of you made the team!

homer-pointing.gif

[random sighs of relief] Except you, you and you. (Points to Bennell, Morton and Bate.)

I've defended him at times this season but that's got to be it for Cale Morton. Gone in every sense of the word - if you're the player that's subbed in a loss like that you know you are s**t.

Davey gone, Moloney gone, Jamar gone, Tom McDonald gone (has a future but can't kick), Bartram gone.... the list could go on.

And idiot smiling and laughing after a game like today's MUST be gone. Syvia, I'm looking at you.

Pathetic.

And idiot smiling and laughing after a game like today's MUST be gone. Syvia, I'm looking at you.

Pathetic.

Showed absolute contempt towards the coach, the supporters and for the whole game as far as I'm concerned with that.

Showed absolute contempt towards the coach, the supporters and for the whole game as far as I'm concerned with that.

I agree. Unless there is some explanation or apology he can G&GF at the end of the year.

Edit - by that I mean delisted, traded, whatever. He can be dropped for the year too if need be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have always loved Sylvia but he has been rubbish this year. Do not know whether he doesnt like the coach because he actually is accountable now or what it is but he has no work ethic at all.

Every possession of his except for his goal was a turn over, and I was fuming when I saw him with Kennedy at the end of the game with a smile on his face. Absolute embarrassment. Does not want to play for the dees so send him on his way now I reckon.

Melbourne training:

Jess Trengove: What position have you got for me?
[the team gasps]
Jess Trengove: That's right. A girl who wants to play football. How about that?
Mark Neeld: Well, thats super-duper, Jess. We've already got four girls on the team. *Points to Davey, Morton, Sylvia and Green*
Jess Trengove: You do?
Mark Neeld: Uh huh. But we'd love to have you on board!

Neeld: A little higher, Clint.
[another kick]
Neeld: A lot higher, Jamie.
[another kick]
Neeld: Cale, that's a basketball...
[next kick hits Flanders hard]
Neeld: OK! Mitch is our full forward.
Clark: Thanks, four-eyes.
Neeld: Lynden, you'll be on the special team.
Dunn: I'm special!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back