dart

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Claremont Jets
in this thread we discuss the good/bad of various bits of cycling related gear. . .

now say what you like about rapha's marketing (and i'm sure everyone has their two cents, the company seems to polarise the cycling community), they make some really nice quality gear.
having recently realised that a large proportion of my jerseys are in bulldogs colours (by accident not design), i now tend to notice jerseys which would suit a supporter of an AFL team, so when I saw this new one from Rapha i immeidately thought this would be absolutely PERFECT for the keen cyclist who is also a Hawthorn fan:

raphahawthornjersey.jpg

http://www.rapha.cc/trade-team-jersey

:D

I refuse to jump on the band wagon, just as I never jumped on the Fizik Aliante wagon
don't care about bandwagons- no numb nuts is the only thing I care about=Fizik was next but no need Cobb was an option

I might be the only rider anywhere in the world that says this but anyway, I dont like Assos bibs, the padding is just too thick. Sugoi FTW.

Sometimes I come across other people out on the roads in certain branded kits which would make look in another direction if I was shopping for some gear. Rapha is one of them and also some people in shop kits are not great advertisments for their LBS, Total Rush will never get my business.

Say you are given $5000AUD to spend on a road bike, what do you buy?

Damn speed play cleats snapped again, the second time this has happened! Had to ride in my socks to the closest bike store. Bought some ultegra peddles so this won't happen again! ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366789733.612239.jpg

I use Keo's, never been tempted by speedplay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back