Analysis The D Word

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JustaBattler

Everyone Looks Better In Blue
AFL Club
Carlton
Giving Setters a 4 before the ball is even bounced. Just think he has that hard edge.
Weiters for best new mongrel.
Premature speculation! Love it!!! Hope you are right because we are a tad short of mongrel atm...

My smoky for a mention is Garlett I've noticed his 1% ers often have some sting to them - like Kennedy's - if a player is there for a block may as well make it felt don't ya reckon? Over a game it all adds up - I wish Ed had some more mongrel - never seen him hip and shoulder anyone with venom...same with Phillips- get yer hands dirty mate you are a ruckman FFS! Dow has a bit in him but needs to put on some weight..looking forward to the Stocker adding some venom...

My tip for top5 is The McGovernator will let the pussies know he is on the ground ..:devil:

Blue and Blue

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Premature speculation! Love it!!! Hope you are right because we are a tad short of mongrel atm...

My smoky for a mention is Garlett I've noticed his 1% ers often have some sting to them - like Kennedy's - if a player is there for a block may as well make it felt don't ya reckon? Over a game it all adds up - I wish Ed had some more mongrel - never seen him hip and shoulder anyone with venom...same with Phillips- get yer hands dirty mate you are a ruckman FFS! Dow has a bit in him but needs to put on some weight..looking forward to the Stocker adding some venom...

My tip for top5 is The McGovernator will let the pussies know he is on the ground ..:devil:
My idea about how to play footy is simple. You can't stop the opposition getting a kick at times but by hell you got to make them earn it, then think again next time because it hurts. There's different ways of doing that.

And yeah Garlett crossed my mind also. Just something.

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
Thread starter #761
We need to add mongrel factor ratings to depth - otherwise I'll have to start a post game mongrel ratig thread with voting...

:think:

hmm nto a bad idea I reckon..

Mongrel rating 5/4/3/2/1/ and Best new mongrel...:moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
Thread starter #762

seriously of the 3 big forwards he is the one that would have me looking over my shoulder most - pack-crasher extraordinaire........hurt them big mac......

AFL Club
Carlton
Docherty
Pickett
TDK
Simpson
Newman
Kreuzer
Lebois
Charlie (test)

Macreadie, Willa and Lang playing VFL after long injury lay off.

Setterfield back from suspension.

We are lucky that our first choice midfielders are all playing.

Defence short of run without Simpson and Newman.

Rucks fall away if Kreuzer is not playing.

We could do with a small forward and a depth one who both tackles and can kick goals.

AFL Club
Carlton
Test of our defensive depth with Docherty, Simpson, Jones, Plowman and Williamson out.

Casboult surprised with his role on Reid last week.
Macreadie in for his first Senior game in a long while.
Stocker showed plenty to like last week, just his third game this week.
Newman back after injury.
Weitering having a good year.
Marchbank played his best game for the year last week.
Daisy solid this year.
McGovern can swing to the backline if necessary.

BSOS, Goddard, Garlett and Schumacher playing VFL. I see L’Ob as more a wing, but can play HBF, and Kerr more a forward (but has been trialled in defence in VFL), are both playing VFL too.

Last year we had Lamb playing defence, Byrne struggling to get on the park, and O’Shea, Mullett and Shaw.

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Test of our defensive depth with Docherty, Simpson, Jones, Plowman and Williamson out.

Casboult surprised with his role on Reid last week.
Macreadie in for his first Senior game in a long while.
Stocker showed plenty to like last week, just his third game this week.
Newman back after injury.
Weitering having a good year.
Marchbank played his best game for the year last week.
Daisy solid this year.
McGovern can swing to the backline if necessary.

BSOS, Goddard, Garlett and Schumacher playing VFL. I see L’Ob as more a wing, but can play HBF, and Kerr more a forward (but has been trialled in defence in VFL), are both playing VFL too.

Last year we had Lamb playing defence, Byrne struggling to get on the park, and O’Shea, Mullett and Shaw.
So you got Thy latest PM. Got it.

Top Bottom