The Daily Punt NOVEMBER 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a good day for once, loaded up on Ortensia, backed Swooper, got 25% of the Melb quad and got the quad at Cranbourne tonight too with some mates. Nice to get some money back after I kept the industry afloat during some of the Spring carnival days :eek:

Not sure if she missed the start but that is how to ride her.......when they ride her close & pretty she doesnt quite finish it off.
Wow.......have been waiting for her to do that

seth
Was thinking of you (and the icing on my cake today!) and thought you would be having some seasoning on your rice this week.

Was the best horse in the field. The only concern was whether Williams gave the horse a chance. Great win.

Had a good day for once, loaded up on Ortensia, backed Swooper, got 25% of the Melb quad and got the quad at Cranbourne tonight too with some mates. Nice to get some money back after I kept the industry afloat during some of the Spring carnival days :eek:

Was thinking of you (and the icing on my cake today!) and thought you would be having some seasoning on your rice this week.
Was the best horse in the field. The only concern was whether Williams gave the horse a chance. Great win.

Must admit I was thinking of Bobby B when she won & hoping he kept the faith,Im sure he did.
Hey Locks,how in gods name did you find Eagles Blood?...great divvy considering how easy the rest were....GW special in the 1st

seth

Must admit I was thinking of Bobby B when she won & hoping he kept the faith,Im sure he did.
Hey Locks,how in gods name did you find Eagles Blood?...great divvy considering how easy the rest were....GW special in the 1st

seth

I reckon he stuck with her too.

Pure luck seth, one of the guys in the quaddie with me plays for a footy team named "the Eagles" and threw it in as his pick...

Wadonga

Race 2 - MISS JAGO
Race 3 - EVENTUAL
Race 4 - HALF HANDY
Race 5 - ALLORO
Race 6 - WANGANESE
Race 7 - LA FAMIGLIA RUBY
Race 8 - DR NIPANDTUCK
Race 9 - AIRWAYS
Race 10 - TESHI TALLARAH

Wodonga

Race 3: El Supremo unplaced
Race 8: Syndrome 1st $3.50 $1.60
Race 9: Mokobaesi Miss unplaced
Race 10: Avril Star 1st $9.70 $2.70

Canberra

Race 1: Catch the light* 3rd $1.30
Race 6: Spinney 2nd $2.50

Canberra Quaddie:

10/1,3,5,8,13/1,4,6/1,3,4,5,7,12,13 - 18% of $640

hate it when you're rushing to put your quaddie on and you accidently leave out a number.

In this case i left the $2.50 fave out of the first leg, meaning i only have the one selection, Shameless in the first leg.

hate it when you're rushing to put your quaddie on and you accidently leave out a number.

In this case i left the $2.50 fave out of the first leg, meaning i only have the one selection, Shameless in the first leg.

That worked out nicely for you Rough Edges. Shameless got up.

That worked out nicely for you Rough Edges. Shameless got up.
Yep very very lucky.

Hopefully my other picks hold up and i can bring in double the return i would've got without the mistake, but as a few people on here have noticed I have a habit of getting 3/4 legs so i'm not getting too excited.

Ejan, what a ride!

Was about 4th last on the fence somehow got out while travelling to the widest runner at the 200 on the fast track of the course without getting checked or held up, fantastic ride, can't believe it paid $10, happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow what a finish. Happy with the odds on Vodka though.

That second photo is mighty close. The AUS tabs have said 5 won on the interim results but the official board has nothing.

WOO HOO, MY ACCOUNT IS STILL ALIVE, after the longest photo finish in racing history.

I was pacing up and down past the TV, praying it had held on.

Been waiting a month for Vodka to run again, and got very nice Fixed Odds on him early this week.:thumbsu:

Had the exacta and the tri just for fun too.:thumbsu:

What are the chances of Vodka and Oken Bruce Lee coming down to Australia next Spring?

I see that Vodka is in the market for the Melbourne Cup and Caulfield Cup, but I would've thought the Cox Plate and maybe Caulfield would be his distance.

mattys123, i see you mentioned Oken Bruce Lee as a potential Melbourne Cup runner, but he's not currently in any markets. Just an oversight by Sportsbet?

What are the chances of Vodka and Oken Bruce Lee coming down to Australia next Spring?

I see that Vodka is in the market for the Melbourne Cup and Caulfield Cup, but I would've thought the Cox Plate and maybe Caulfield would be his distance.

mattys123, i see you mentioned Oken Bruce Lee as a potential Melbourne Cup runner, but he's not currently in any markets. Just an oversight by Sportsbet?

Rumours are Oken Bruce Lee and the filly Red Desire are the 2 most likely to come down, but with first acceptances still months away, I guess placing them in a market is hard.

Vodka may be retired to stud now, or they may push on, we will have to wait and see, either way, I love japanese racing and would love to see a few of their horses down here again.

Unbelievable Value if you ask me....hasnt been far away in any of its starts and a 2.5 lngth run against royal snippets and flying ruby is not bad form against this line up....the win on the heavy track is prmosing and its won first up....will have to come in a heap surely....Sportsbet have it at 11-1...maybe everyones forgotten about it?

Port Mac quad

1,3,4,6/1,2,3,7/3,4,5,6,7/1,3,6,7,10

Race 5: The Sheik unplaced
Race 6: Why So Serious unplaced
Race 7: Feisty Minx 4th unplaced
Race 8: All Court

______

Moe

Race 6: Papercut 1st $4.60 $1.70
Race 7: Marashot 4th unplaced
Race 8: Footsie 1st $4.20 $1.60

Remove this Banner Ad