The Daisy Pearce Dumping

Remove this Banner Ad

Thankyou for providing more information. Is it a women only thing? Is the goal to improve coaching stocks mostly for the AFLW?

The ultimate goal would be providing a pathway for women to work as coaches in the men's game but increasing female coaches in AFLW would be part of the plan as well. They also have a similar thing to encourage indigenous coaches, Geelong had Betts as a development coach last year and that was excluded from the soft cap too.

Is it true that Crown Football Director Mark Ricciuto has been banned from Port Adelaide's change rooms?

Tbh if they are banning compromised commentators then they should ban Bartel, Richo, Darcy, J.Brown given they all work at clubs as well
I’m sure Dimma looks forward to a weekly report from the sharp as a knife Richo. It’s about the role, not the employer, none of the people you mentioned are assistant coaches.

I've never understood the "in the rooms" after the game ritual, apart from maybe after a Grand Final to capture the euphoria. When you're at the footy, when the siren goes you cheer if your team won, maybe clap them off the ground, and then you leave the ground. You don't wander into the changerooms afterwards. All you hear is the same old questions from commentators and the same old answers from players, then there's the torture of listening to tone deaf footballers butchering the club song.

I'm not keen on pre-match build ups either, listening to commentators trying to pretend they know what's going to happen. Just show me the game, that's it, that's all I want to see.

I've never understood the "in the rooms" after the game ritual, apart from maybe after a Grand Final to capture the euphoria. When you're at the footy, when the siren goes you cheer if your team won, maybe clap them off the ground, and then you leave the ground. You don't wander into the changerooms afterwards. All you hear is the same old questions from commentators and the same old answers from players, then there's the torture of listening to tone deaf footballers butchering the club song.

I'm not keen on pre-match build ups either, listening to commentators trying to pretend they know what's going to happen. Just show me the game, that's it, that's all I want to see.
Then surely you just turn on the broadcast 30 seconds before the game and turn it off 30 seconds after?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back