Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Saints or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

Games played
Marlion Pickett: 24
St Kilda football club: 2417

Premierships
Marlion Pickett: 2
St Kilda football club: 1

Could we shorten it to the Butings Cup or maybe the Hitler Cup?

LOL...classic. :thumbsu:

The Jan Butgins/Dack Hitler Cup is longer, but it comes with visual tie-ins...

us-wwii-propaganda.jpeg

I suppose we can't play for the better Reiwoldt Cup any more.

Nick was alright, but 3 flags mean that's not even a serious discussion any more. He's barely even in Jack's league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome, I think that's where we grabbed both Butler & Higgins from.

Is Mav Weller still getting around for the tiges?

Nah, but why would you bother with him when Fiora is so close to becoming a dominant, power midfielder for you?

Don't they send you folks a badge with your memberships that proudly bears the mantra: "Patience of a Saint"?

You've just gotta be patient, he'll come good. :thumbsu:

Damn, my banter buddy ran away faster than Stephen Milne after 'consensual sex.'

Oh well, we're used to giving the Sainters a pat on the head for trying. :thumbsu:

Guess I'll go back to waiting for the plumber who was going turn up "around midday"...🤨

Damn, my banter buddy ran away faster than Stephen Milne after 'consensual sex.'

Oh well, we're used to giving the Sainters a pat on the head for trying. :thumbsu:

Guess I'll go back to waiting for the plumber who was going turn up "around midday"...🤨
Sorry man, I was giving you time to come up with something funny. :D

At any rate, we should the name cup after a player that you could actually get rather than ones you're missing, Butts and Higgins aren't available even if you guys win.

What about the 'Dean Kent Cup' or the 'Paul Hunter big trophy game' ?

BTW - Is RCD ever going to play or is he a bust?

Sorry man, I was giving you time to come up with something funny. :D

At any rate, we should the name cup after a player that you could actually get rather than ones you're missing, Butts and Higgins aren't available even if you guys win.

What about the 'Dean Kent Cup' or the 'Paul Hunter big trophy game' ?

BTW - Is RCD ever going to play or is he a bust?
Hard to break into a premiership side... as you guys kno... oops sorry

At any rate, we should the name cup...

Was that a confession to being the cheer squad member who proofreads your banners?

...after a player that you could actually get rather than ones you're missing, Butts and Higgins aren't available even if you guys win.

I really don't know where to begin with that nonsensical brain fart, falling back to default Saints interaction mode...

[pats on head]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back