Mega Thread The Daniher Debacle

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the same people shitting on both

I've personally never s**t on Hayward. He hasn't come on as I'd expected, but still has time on his side... he'll have to make some significant progress in 2021 though. The time to deliver on promise is now!

Rohans time had come and gone, you know what he brings to the table, and you know you're not going to get a match-defining game from him in a big game. You choose to keep him on that basis.

Hayward was just 21 this year, turning 22 after the season finished. Many players hadn't even earned a senior game at 21.

Besides, 2020's shorter quarters have the most effect on the stats of players who have played only a few years.

Last edited:

Now that Joe has gone to the Lions, hopefully he is the last Daniher to play for the Bombers, and the ramifications of the Neville Fields deal are finally over and done with for the Swans and its supporters.

But perhaps worth giving Allir up for if we were going to give him away for peanuts the following year anyway.

How? We'd waste a million bucks of our cap on a key forward that can't get on the field...Hickey would be on a third of what Daniher would command. Good luck to Brisbane...they can afford to take a million dollar gamble, we can't.

It's the same people shitting on both
That's exactly my point.

People often see conflicting statements on bigfooty and just assume that people are stupid, where it's more likely that people are pretty reasoned, but the board itself is conflicting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back