Mega Thread The Daniher Debacle

Remove this Banner Ad

*s me off this arguing about Tippett and all this if we didn't drink bathwater in 14 and get shafted in 16.

Those 2 days go differently who gives a * about what he was on or what he did or didn't do cause of the medals around his neck

fu**s me off this arguing about Tippett and all this if we didn't drink bathwater in 14 and get shafted in 16.

Those 2 days go differently who gives a fu** about what he was on or what he did or didn't do cause of the medals around his neck

Somehow I think medal or not, he'd still be a contentious subject on this board.

Reid has a medal but it's done nothing to change my views on him 8 years later.

Somehow I think medal or not, he'd still be a contentious subject on this board.

Reid has a medal but it's done nothing to change my views on him 8 years later.
But look at when Reid got his medal though. A much younger and promising player. We have seen Reid peak with glimmers of brilliance surrounded by not much else

Tippett did play some good footy for us, but he did also fail on the big stage. Can we at least agree on those two things so we can all move on?

Tippett did play some good footy for us, but he did also fail on the big stage. Can we at least agree on those two things so we can all move on?

agree

wasnt a natural footballer, which surprises me as he is a member of the Daniher family im guessing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu**s me off this arguing about Tippett and all this if we didn't drink bathwater in 14 and get shafted in 16.

Those 2 days go differently who gives a fu** about what he was on or what he did or didn't do cause of the medals around his neck

I’d give a * if those days went differently

Cmon King he was well worth the gamble he had bad luck with a Carlton player collapsing on his leg and a thug breaking his jaw.

didnt comment on his ability there, just saying he was paid not to play for 2 years is a fact

getting tippett was worth the risk,though not sure why we went for him and buddy

he was always hot and cold, started well for us though, but how we got extensions is beyond me, not his fault

it was a fail overall, but yeah worth the risk i cant argue with that

not sure he was ever a natural footballer, but then again being a forward in our team is ******* impossible at times and he didnt pay himself etc

didnt comment on his ability there, just saying he was paid not to play for 2 years is a fact

getting tippett was worth the risk,though not sure why we went for him and buddy

he was always hot and cold, started well for us though, but how we got extensions is beyond me, not his fault

it was a fail overall, but yeah worth the risk i cant argue with that

not sure he was ever a natural footballer, but then again being a forward in our team is ******* impossible at times and he didnt pay himself etc

Cause when Tippett and Franklin worked we looked unbeatable in 2014 after our 1-4 start we averaged a winning margin of 10 goals till the finals.

We just didnt see it enough :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back