Mega Thread The Daniher Debacle

Remove this Banner Ad

We should put in a big offer for McGrath. Great if we get him and will stuff Essendon's salary cap if we do not. This would limit their ability to match an offer on Damiher.

We would have to offer up at least this year's and next year's first rounds for McGrath even with him being out of contract.

Would love to bring him in, but can't see a way we please Essendon at the trade table.

We would have to offer up at least this year's and next year's first rounds for McGrath even with him being out of contract.

Would love to bring him in, but can't see a way we please Essendon at the trade table.

Nah a godfather offer will scare the tripe out of Dodo. You can bet other Clubs will think along the same lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

melbournehammer

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Would of got maximum value if they pulled him out after the Hawthorn game

i texted my essendon mate after that game that i wanted him in 2012 very much. i also said that anyone at the moment could dominate against that hawthorn team. he's been very average as a forward ever since.

he might make it as a tall winger but we already have blakey for that

i would be really happy if we get outbid for him

melbournehammer

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
i texted my essendon mate after that game that i wanted him in 2012 very much. i also said that anyone at the moment could dominate against that hawthorn team. he's been very average as a forward ever since.

he might make it as a tall winger but we already have blakey for that

i would be really happy if we get outbid for him

tall winger.

any team that offers him a 5 year $800k contract without massive performance related issues needs to have their head read.

2tfsx4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back