Roast The $$Dump$$ Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And sadly, the worst part is I love this place because we were entitled to our opinions. And I get there's a large amount of bull s**t that gets dropped purely in the sake of humour, but that's all fallen by the wayside with this dump thread.

Just take a short cut and get [nameless Fremantle mod] to mod this board and add a bunch of prefixes to threads saying no opposition supporters and no laughing.

Really, what has this place become.

wot did I do now

Rightio then.

i haven’t been here for about two weeks…was wondering how I got involved in this spat

Soz, I removed your name in my edit but that didn't take the initial tag away. Sincere apologies for me having a moment.

Thread continues to be the best one on this board.

I just hope the powers that be can turn all the other threads into the bland, soulless crud that they dream of.

Enjoy WC posters, this is democracy manifest.

I come here when I want to enjoy a succulent Chinese meal.

Hai gaiz 🙋‍♂️

Don't mind me, I didn't get dumped here, just stopping by to get the post numbers up and make sure this thread is lit 🔥

Otherwise FiveKent, Keyser and Biggie will carry on being the only ones on this board who think it's a good idea :toilet:

Can’t for the life of me work out why I’m name checked there

That’s a trick question. I can either agree with you or criticise the current mods.

Futurama Ambivalence GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno mate,

You were once responsible for making the Eagles board the best on BF. These days it feels like writing a blog for Chinese media. I don't get what has changed - we all hold love for the same thing; the Eagles - now this board has turned into something where jokes that once made this place great are either moved here or just flat our deleted.

I assume that you received a bunch of complaints from posters saying there's too much non-footy talk - or even not specific talk enough? I dunno about you or others, but when I've hung out with people and we've just shot the s**t about footy we drop some truths, discuss some hypotheticals, have some laughs and enjoyed ourselves.

I apologise for my vision for BF or this board not being the same as yours Keys, but I think this board is being dropped into the meat grinder so that the few can be happy at the expense of many.

We should be mods.

My Dad years ago, had a letter to the editor published in the West Australian (when it was reasonable). There had been debate over a new flag, so taking the piss he suggested that the new flag be the southern cross representing the men of the country and the saucepan representing the women of the country and their efforts in the kitchen. It was ******* hilarious he copped s**t from every angle imaginable and loved it.
Wouldn’t even be published now.
He did better than me, never managed to get one published in the West. Some f*#kstick from the male defence league or whatever it was called would be published everyday and I couldn't crack it no matter how reasonable and topical my letter was.
One of the many reasons why I stopped paying for the pathetic rag.

He did better than me, never managed to get one published in the West. Some f*#kstick from the male defence league or whatever it was called would be published everyday and I couldn't crack it no matter how reasonable and topical my letter was.
One of the many reasons why I stopped paying for the pathetic rag.
There was your issue... You tried to be reasonable and topical. I don't think that the West has tried that angle since 1976.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back