Roast The $$Dump$$ Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Me reading the last couple pages knowing Keysers blood pressure is rising by the second 👌

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Keys isn’t stalin but he grew up two houses down from him tho

Look up Operation Sandman tosser

Then look up Tesla Med Beds.

So your response to me referencing the horseshit you blabbed on about last year that never happened - massive global event, social media sites all going down, all contracts were going to be torn up for some reason - is just to throw up more horseshit?

That’ll work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I looked up Tesla Med Beds.
They sound like something that would be genuinely useful for rehabbing our injured players, and also as a part of general recovery after matches & intense training sessions.
We should legit get some.

I did some further googling and youtubing, this time about teleporters. These are something we also should be looking into.
After a tough road game it would be so much easier on the body to beam straight back to Perth in mere seconds, compared to the cramped confines of 5 hours on a plane.

Then I did some further research, this time on nutrition.
Guys, if I hadn't witnessed with my own eyes the effects of gulping a can of spinach I would never have believed its power.

So your response to me referencing the horseshit you blabbed on about last year that never happened - massive global event, social media sites all going down, all contracts were going to be torn up for some reason - is just to throw up more horseshit?

That’ll work.
Oh don't worry
George Washington led the 1st American Revolution April 19.
It will ALL happen
Queen Died 4 years before Funeral. Was supposed to all go down. She lie in state for 4 years. They told you that on 17th day of Funeral.
King & Pope has too now.
It will with King Charles now
This is all about the Overturning of the 1871 Act of England which the Anniversary is on Thursday 20th. Same day Elon is sending Rocket to Mars & Complete Solar Eclipse.
Happen to know Government Gyms who have removed Crown from Logo this year.
Oh find out what STELLAR CORONA's are.

Stellar Corona
Corona Satellites
Asat ♤
Coronal Rings
Coronal Loops.
Corona Del Mar Cemetry

Miguel do not be a loser, you are about to be
All ACTS & TREATIES from 1871 will be Null & Void with this event.

By the way ISO20022 Digital Banking linked to Elon's Quantum Starlink Internet then wipes all Mortgages and debts. Written in law.
Med Beds are linked to Quantum Starlink
We are about to make a Quantum Leap.
Quantum.gov style.

You all need to wake up and fast.

Last edited:
By the way ISO20022 Digital Banking linked to Elon's Quantum Starlink Internet then wipes all Mortgages and debts. Written in law.
Quantum.gov style.

Oh don't worry
George Washington led the 1st American Revolution April 19.
It will ALL happen
Queen Died 4 years before Funeral. Was supposed to all go down. She lie in state for 4 years. They told you that on 17th day of Funeral.
King & Pope has too now.
It will with King Charles now
This is all about the Overturning of the 1871 Act of England which the Anniversary is on Thursday 20th. Same day Elon is sending Rocket to Mars & Complete Solar Eclipse.
Happen to know Government Gyms who have removed Crown from Logo this year.
Oh find out what STELLAR CORONA's are.

Stellar Corona
Corona Satellites
Asat ♤
Coronal Rings
Coronal Loops.
Corona Del Mar Cemetry

Miguel do not be a loser, you are about to be
All ACTS & TREATIES from 1871 will be Null & Void with this event.

Quantum.gov style.

Is this satire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back