The Dear Admin Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Mattie2016

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Admin needs a little bit of accountability and reflection at times, and what better way then to politely offer your thoughts and feedback, with this thread?!

Start with Dear Admin and tell them what you're thinking!...

Mattie2016

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dear Admin...please don't change the title of my threads.

Dear Admin. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. Do you remember the last conversation we had? I’ve had many reflections on the issues, and I have decided how I want to proceed henceforth. We have been forum partners for two years now, and I must admit we have become extremely close; you are the greatest admin I have ever had. You've never blocked or banned me. We have liked a lot of posts, some in the good times and others the bad times......

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ok, so this Mattie2016 character is clearly an oddball. Always starting new threads or bumping his own old threads. Bizarre behaviour.

Potentially my least favourite Matt on the forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
People are far too easily offended or pretending to be offended on Bigfooty and in life in general.

Just because a Bigfooty user presses ‘report’ does not mean they are either correct or offended. They are merely trolling as well. Be objective mods and stop supporting our society of snowflakes.

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Dear mods,

Thanks for letting me get away with the odd bit of trolling here and there. I know you have to delete my posts every now and then and that's fine, I appreciate that you don't give me infractions every time you could.

People are far too easily offended or pretending to be offended on Bigfooty and in life in general.

Just because a Bigfooty user presses ‘report’ does not mean they are either correct or offended. They are merely trolling as well. Be objective mods and stop supporting our society of snowflakes.

I find this offensive that you think I would be remotely offended by your posts.

Dear mods,

Thanks for letting me get away with the odd bit of trolling here and there. I know you have to delete my posts every now and then and that's fine, I appreciate that you don't give me infractions every time you could.
Stop trolling!

D Mitchell

Premiership Player
Jul 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Dear Admin,

Football administrators are like umpires, the really good ones are scarcely noticed and the game flows smoothly and predictably. Since the Flag, that's how you've been. The Susan Alberti spat, I don't blame Administration for that at all, aside, there have been no bad headlines. Phasing out pokies instead of a grandstand announcement and dramatic photo opportunity event is the way to go, particularly as the change in gambling demographics which will lead to low profitability takes time. Keeping out of on field matters and leaving that to the coach is good. The seating plans at Docklands still need a bit of work, why are the better seats towards the middle of the ground on Level 1 available to opposition supporters and not club members who pay up at the beginning of the season ? A bit of communication on how the change of ownership of Docklands is impacting upon the the bottom line would be nice.

Just a few thoughts, Admin. Thankyou for the opportunity and keep up the good work.

Yours sincerely
D Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back