Unsolved The Death of Jennifer Tanner

Remove this Banner Ad

ok so i am skeptical about the ligit of this site cause why is this crime on a footy site ? its been awhile since I last checked for updates on this case but you came up.
Alot of people who dont know the truth and some that can but cant
Best not to comment if you dont know the truth and not speculate
Truth is right in front of your eyes
So explain to us what happened please, for those of us who cannot see.

ok so i am skeptical about the ligit of this site cause why is this crime on a footy site ? its been awhile since I last checked for updates on this case but you came up.
Alot of people who dont know the truth and some that can but cant
Best not to comment if you dont know the truth and not speculate
Truth is right in front of your eyes

It's not just a footy site, there are many forums on society, religion, politics etc and it gives users a variety of topics to discuss particularly through the off season.

It's a free discussion, I don't think anybody here has declared they know the whole truth of the matter but please do share your thoughts.

'Andrew Rule's Scariest Case' was the Jennifer Tanner case. Interview in the link below.

I didn't know this, Jennifer's cousin was driven to join the police force because of her murder. After listening to this, I don't think anybody could say that it wasn't. Jennifer's cousin was at the mine site when Adele Bailey was taken out of it just over the fence to the Tanner property and it was him that first drew attention to the link.

Really interesting pod.

Journalist Andrew Rule's Scariest Case - #114

I had just moved to Bonnie doon when they found Adele down the mine shaft. This and Jennifer Tanners case have always been of interest to me and I’ve read Robin Bowles’s books on the subjects.
I don’t believe Jennifer killed herself

I had just moved to Bonnie doon when they found Adele down the mine shaft. This and Jennifer Tanners case have always been of interest to me and I’ve read Robin Bowles’s books on the subjects.
I don’t believe Jennifer killed herself
Not commenting on the murder/suicide, but I would take anything Robin Bowles writes with a large grain of salt. A heap of the people she claims to have spoken to in Mansfield and Doon have never even heard of her.....

Not commenting on the murder/suicide, but I would take anything Robin Bowles writes with a large grain of salt. A heap of the people she claims to have spoken to in Mansfield and Doon have never even heard of her.....
I haven’t heard that about Robin but that still doesn’t change my mind in regards to me believing Jennifer didn’t kill herself.
The entire case was a shambles , the police didn’t even take photos of the scene because it was ruled as suicide before being fully investigated.

And why did Laurie Tanner get severely beaten up in his wool shed many years later? He doesn’t seem the type to invite trouble but trouble seems to chose him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back