bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I understand this is a touchy subject for some. Please refrain from nasty comments. This thread is to the discuss the conspiracy aspect of her death (whether or not you believe there is on)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon as the news spread of Princess Diana’s death, conspiracies were popping up everywhere. All of which claiming that the Princess was murdered by the Royal Family to stop Diana from releasing embarrassing and damaging information about ex-husband, Prince Charles. In 2013, Scotland Yard announced that it was reopening the case of Diana’s death on the basis of a claim that the fatal car accident was set up by the British Special Forces. Though the British and French governments have ruled Diana’s death as an accident, the fuel behind the conspiracy theories that Diana was killed to silence the Princess, remains.

princess-diana-car-crash.jpg

princess-diana-death-headlines.jpg

For years I never really payed much attention to this story. There is with a doubt a couple of stories doing the rounds.

- The British secret service
- The Paparazzi
- A accident.......

The British secret service is a pretty spun out angle to take. I can see some reasoning as to why but is still far fetched. The Royal family was nervous at the fact that she might leak sensitive information on the Royal family so they got her in a tunnel and assassinated her.

The Paps/accident, this angle has all the ticks for me. She lived with the Royal family, So the Paparazzi presence would of been out of this world. I watched a few docos and they keep running with a flash of light (cameras going off) caused the car to crash, hitting a pillar.

Accident, Is just that.....an accident.

A few things don't add up for me, The first report on the accident was that the driver had been drinking with a cocktail of prescription drugs. Hand written notes from the Princess herself, stating that she thinks someone is trying to kill her.

Does anybody remember this event as it happened. Would like to hear from you and what you remember of the whole situation. My take on this is that the Paparazzi has a lot to answer. Did they cause the crash, I dont think so but I think they helped. The light flashing, drunk driver, speeding = The outcome we see today.

I'm sure more will come to me, Over to you BF-CC.

P.S, Im trying to bring the CT board back from the depths......:thumbsu:

I understand this is a touchy subject for some. Please refrain from nasty comments. This thread is to the discuss the conspiracy aspect of her death (whether or not you believe there is on)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

princess-diana-car-crash.jpg

princess-diana-death-headlines.jpg

For years I never really payed much attention to this story. There is with a doubt a couple of stories doing the rounds.

- The British secret service
- The Paparazzi
- A accident.......

The British secret service is a pretty spun out angle to take. I can see some reasoning as to why but is still far fetched. The Royal family was nervous at the fact that she might leak sensitive information on the Royal family so they got her in a tunnel and assassinated her.

The Paps/accident, this angle has all the ticks for me. She lived with the Royal family, So the Paparazzi presence would of been out of this world. I watched a few docos and they keep running with a flash of light (cameras going off) caused the car to crash, hitting a pillar.

Accident, Is just that.....an accident.

A few things don't add up for me, The first report on the accident was that the driver had been drinking with a cocktail of prescription drugs. Hand written notes from the Princess herself, stating that she thinks someone is trying to kill her.

Does anybody remember this event as it happened. Would like to hear from you and what you remember of the whole situation. My take on this is that the Paparazzi has a lot to answer. Did they cause the crash, I dont think so but I think they helped. The light flashing, drunk driver, speeding = The outcome we see today.

I'm sure more will come to me, Over to you BF-CC.

P.S, Im trying to bring the CT board back from the depths......:thumbsu:
I never looked into it too much, I saw the odd doco here and there.

From what I remember, the papratz used a very powerful flash, to get past the window tinting, added by the fact it was in a tunnel, and that caused the crash.
I remember something about the possibility of the driver being drunk?

I don't for a second believe the royals were behind it. They literally have no power, and are basically broke.

Months before the accident.
A friend of mine who loves royalty and all its glitz and glamour,relayed an absolutely funny story to me,i always questioned why she loved this royal rubbish.
She said that diana had some many sxe episodes that were hushed up and she was just a complete embaressment to the royal family and its minders,she would be better off,not being on the planet anymore.
She had always tipped the press off to what was happening and would forever get information off her sons,that would be impossible to control this mentally{my friends words}frail woman of bad temperance.

If a single Mum in Dandenong was killed in an accident where the drunk driver of the car was speeding and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, nobody would call it a conspiracy.

Diana was part of that blue blood upper class set. She was never going to spill the beans on anybody. She was part of it all.

Diana was far more ye olde English aristocracy than the half German half Greek bloke she married or any of his ancestors.

The Spencers have held their Earldom back pre War of the Roses IIRC.

Queen Elizabeth 2 killed her. That's why I can't stand that old bitch for killing this poor woman!

If a single Mum in Dandenong was killed in an accident where the drunk driver of the car was speeding and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, nobody would call it a conspiracy.
And being chased by paparazi on motorbikes pointing bright camera flashes at the driver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens to the mother of the future king who maybe pregnant to a middle eastern man ?

I think we know the answer to that

Is a single mum from Dandenong the princess of Wales? What you said is literary embarrassing, and can't believe it actually went through your brain.

Is a single mum from Dandenong the princess of Wales? What you said is literary embarrassing, and can't believe it actually went through your brain.

At least I have a brain, your post indicates you have at best a collection of simple cells atop your spine. You may even have an exo skeleton.

You actually have no idea what I was driving at there do you?

(LOL @ me ... "driving at")

At least I have a brain, your post indicates you have at best a collection of simple cells atop your spine. You may even have an exo skeleton.

You actually have no idea what I was driving at there do you?

(LOL @ me ... "driving at")
I knew exactly what you were driving at. You compared the a car crash of the princess of Wales, one of the most recognizable human beings on earth to the one of a complete nobody, thinking you were making some intelligent comparison.

I knew exactly what you were driving at. You compared the a car crash of the princess of Wales, one of the most recognizable human beings on earth to the one of a complete nobody, thinking you were making some intelligent comparison.

The point is that just because Diana was well known, doesn't mean it was a conspiracy.

Car crashes involving drunk drivers are very common.

No conspiracy, if she had of been wearing her seat belt she may have lived.

The royals have no real power in England they are a token head of state, the real power still lays with parliament and the people, its all pomp and circumstances. Their influence, and money will slowly devolve and they will be merely the English version of the Kardashians ie tabloid fodder (if they're not already).

She was knocked off, as if someone of his n her importance would allow a drunk chauffeur at the wheel, very coincidentally the driver lives a suffers from amnesia so can't remember what happened!!
Crickies you sheep are gullible, where's the drivers blood tests to prove alcohol was in his blood.

Diana was Embarrassing the Royal Family, especially that evil cow of Queen, so they knocked her off & made it look like an accidentally knowing all the masses would buy it, yes that's you.
The Royal family are one of the most powerful families in the World & can/will do what they like.
Research peadaphilia amongst the Royal family, for starters they're all of German decent not English, hence why they are always greeted by their first names.
Research their 2nd names & join the links.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back