The decade thats been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player of the decade
Hmmm gonna go with CR7. Lost track of how many Baloons he won. Had zero competition for worlds best, the only times he didn't win were when they wanted to share the award or corruption.

Favourite game of the decade
Beating Liverpool in the CL final was so funny. I loved the part where Ramos absolutely destroyed Salah.

Biggest disappointment
I cant think of a single one. Real Madrid dominated from start to finish. When I first started posting here ppl used to ridicule Real Madrid fans for being behind Barca etc. and said the UCL couldn't be won back to back. Yet we purely dominated this decade and won 4 out of 5 years. Absolutely made a mockery of the rest of Europe especially the big spending Premier League.

Best memory
Winning the 2nd CL in a row was probably the best part. Of course we won so much and the 3rd was also nice but the 2nd one ice breaker that cemented our superiority over every other team that has ever played in the UCL.

Best signing
The core of the team thankfully didn't have to rely on any signings this decade. Went for a more organic approach, thats probably why we were so much more successful than all the other panic buying teams in Europe. But if I have to narrow it down it will probably be Kroos.

Biggest regret sold player
Every single player we sold became s**t. ADM, Ozil, Morata (lol). Well I guess we sold Ronaldo but I stopped watching then.

Chant of the decade:

Park The Bus, Park The Bus, Man United, Playing Football The Mourinho Way.

So good that even Man United fans embraced it when they were 1-0 up in random games.
Nah...

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, He slipped on his f*cking arse, He gave it to Demba Ba, Steve Gerrard Gerrard

Nah...

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, He slipped on his f*cking arse, He gave it to Demba Ba, Steve Gerrard Gerrard
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back