Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Indians (MLB)
Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 17.52.03.png

TEAM SQUAD

C.Q.O.: GremioPower
(Chief of Qootball Operations)
Co-Captains: Chipmunk, PMBangers

Loonerty AceAndy Yakker GremioPower Grand Uncle Horace serial_thrilla por_please_ya SarahSmiles Chipmunk DemonJim PMBangers JackBero MWPP GWS Goose MC Bad Genius Bastyy Muddiemoose Barrybran Tonga Bob Bastyy TedDougChris Kilroy Supersuns Blacky

---

Last edited:
Charity/Betting New

Chipmunk

100% pacifist, British
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Gillingham, East Side Hawks
1603030046915.png

CHARITY COMMITMENTS / AVATAR BETS

DONATE HERE

Thank you to all who have donated, it is much appreciated.

This post gives details of the charity/avatar bets which have been agreed. Find your nearest dark side flog and get some action in!
Tag me so I can update the list.
1. PMBangers - match the light teams score (up to $150), and donate an additional $2 for every disposal Bastyy gets (up to $50)
2. MWPP - $20 for every goal Metalcrusher scores against her (if MWPP at FB and MC at FF)

Last edited:

Chipmunk

100% pacifist, British
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Gillingham, East Side Hawks
1603029953825.png

FINAL SQUAD ANNOUNCEMENT
LIGHT SQUAD REVEAL
2. AceAndy (DRA)
3. GWS Goose (GUM)
5. Barrybran (GUM)
5. Kilroy (BOM)
7. DemonJim (DEM)
08. TedDougChris (ROY)
8. JackBero (FUR)
8. serial_thrilla (DRA)
8. Yakker (DEM)
14. Loonerty (ESH)
17. Muddiemoose (LVB)
22. GremioPower (SWA)
22. PMBangers (ESH) (C)
23. The Filth Wizard (RYL)
24. Bastyy (FUR)
25. Tonga Bob (CIW)
27. MWPP (LVB)
31. MC Bad Genius (DRA)
34. Supersuns (ROY)
36. SarahSmiles (SWA)
40. por_please_ya (ESH)
50. Chipmunk (ESH) (C)
52. Grand Uncle Horace (WON)
LIGHT SQUAD REVEAL

"LIGHT IS RIGHT"

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PMBangers

TikTok Enthusiast
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City
Welcome to my Light Legends, happy to have you all, young (SarahSmiles) and bold (AceAndy), we've got fresh S30 Rookies and long standing league veterans, we've got a Moose and we've got a goose. But most importantly, we've got the light to see how sh*t those Dark Mode Drongos are

Last edited:

PMBangers

TikTok Enthusiast
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City
A big part of leadership for me has always been to lead by example and hold yourself to the standards you expect your team to be held to, be proactive, so with that in mind I'll kick off our charity commitments post.
Chipmunk I'll match the light teams score (up to 150) in donation to BeyondBlue, and donate an additional $2 for every disposal Bastyy gets (up to $50)

MC Bad Genius

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
A big part of leadership for me has always been to lead by example and hold yourself to the standards you expect your team to be held to, be proactive, so with that in mind I'll kick off our charity commitments post.
Chipmunk I'll match the light teams score (up to 150) in donation to BeyondBlue, and donate an additional $2 for every disposal Bastyy gets (up to $50)
Alright, Chipmunk. Time to put Bastyy on the ball. It's for charity.

Bastyy

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is great Bangs, still not rigging the EKA your way

AceAndy

Premium Platinum
Jun 18, 2013
In the capital
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Dragons FFC
Welcome to my Light Legends, happy to have you all, young (SarahSmiles) and old (AceAndy), we've got fresh S30 Rookies and long standing league veterans, we've got a Moose and we've got a goose. But most importantly, we've got the light to see how sh*t those Dark Mode Drongos are
Delete this immediately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom