AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 17.52.03.png

TEAM SQUAD

Captain: Chipmunk
Vice-Captain: PMBangers

AceAndy, Yakker, GremioPower, Grand Uncle Horace, serial_thrilla, por_please_ya, SarahSmiles, DemonJim, JackBero, MWPP, GWS Goose, MC Bad Genius, Bastyy, Muddiemoose, Barrybran, Tonga Bob, The Filth Wizard, TedDougChris, Kilroy, Supersuns, Loonerty, Blacky

---

Last edited:
Team Guernsey
Charity/Betting
1603030046915.png

CHARITY COMMITMENTS / AVATAR BETS

DONATE HERE

Thank you to all who have donated, it is much appreciated.

This post gives details of the charity/avatar bets which have been agreed. Find your nearest dark side flog and get some action in!
Tag me so I can update the list.
1. PMBangers - match the light teams score (up to $150), and donate an additional $2 for every disposal Bastyy gets (up to $50)
2. Pie 4 Life : $10 for every goal ClarkeM kicks and every goal haydo opponent kicks.

Last edited:

1603029953825.png

FINAL SQUAD ANNOUNCEMENT
LIGHT SQUAD REVEAL
2. AceAndy (DRA)
3. GWS Goose (GUM)
5. Barrybran (GUM)
5. Kilroy (BOM)
7. DemonJim (DEM)
08. TedDougChris (ROY)
8. JackBero (FUR)
8. serial_thrilla (DRA)
8. Yakker (DEM)
14. Loonerty (ESH)
17. Muddiemoose (LVB)
22. GremioPower (SWA)
22. PMBangers (ESH) (VC)
23. The Filth Wizard (RYL)
24. Bastyy (FUR)
25. Tonga Bob (CIW)
27. MWPP (LVB)
31. MC Bad Genius (DRA)
34. Supersuns (ROY)
36. SarahSmiles (SWA)
40. por_please_ya (ESH)
50. Chipmunk (ESH) (C)
52. Grand Uncle Horace (WON)
LIGHT SQUAD REVEAL

"LIGHT IS RIGHT"

Last edited:
The Light-Bearers to face Darkness
Last edited:
Last edited:
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to my Light Legends, happy to have you all, young (SarahSmiles) and bold (AceAndy), we've got fresh S30 Rookies and long standing league veterans, we've got a Moose and we've got a goose. But most importantly, we've got the light to see how s**t those Dark Mode Drongos are

Last edited:
A big part of leadership for me has always been to lead by example and hold yourself to the standards you expect your team to be held to, be proactive, so with that in mind I'll kick off our charity commitments post.
Chipmunk I'll match the light teams score (up to 150) in donation to BeyondBlue, and donate an additional $2 for every disposal Bastyy gets (up to $50)

A big part of leadership for me has always been to lead by example and hold yourself to the standards you expect your team to be held to, be proactive, so with that in mind I'll kick off our charity commitments post.
Chipmunk I'll match the light teams score (up to 150) in donation to BeyondBlue, and donate an additional $2 for every disposal Bastyy gets (up to $50)
Alright, Chipmunk. Time to put Bastyy on the ball. It's for charity.

This is great Bangs, still not rigging the EKA your way

Welcome to my Light Legends, happy to have you all, young (SarahSmiles) and old (AceAndy), we've got fresh S30 Rookies and long standing league veterans, we've got a Moose and we've got a goose. But most importantly, we've got the light to see how sh*t those Dark Mode Drongos are
Delete this immediately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back