AFL Club
    Port Adelaide
    Other Teams
    Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
    Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 17.52.03.png

TEAM SQUAD

Captain: Chipmunk
    Vice-Captain: PMBangers

AceAndy, Yakker, GremioPower, Grand Uncle Horace, serial_thrilla, por_please_ya, SarahSmiles, DemonJim, JackBero, MWPP, GWS Goose, MC Bad Genius, Bastyy, Muddiemoose, Barrybran, Tonga Bob, The Filth Wizard, TedDougChris, Kilroy, Supersuns, Loonerty, Blacky

---

Last edited:
    Charity/Betting
  • 1603030046915.png

CHARITY COMMITMENTS / AVATAR BETS

DONATE HERE

Thank you to all who have donated, it is much appreciated.

This post gives details of the charity/avatar bets which have been agreed. Find your nearest dark side flog and get some action in!
    Tag me so I can update the list.
    1. PMBangers - match the light teams score (up to $150), and donate an additional $2 for every disposal Bastyy gets (up to $50)
    2. Pie 4 Life : $10 for every goal ClarkeM kicks and every goal haydo opponent kicks.

Last edited:

The Light-Bearers to face Darkness
  • Last edited:
    PMBangers Interview: serial_thrilla
  • team light.PNG
    Player Interview - serial_thrilla
    The Season so far;
    Disposals: 232 (20th in the league)
    Marks: 1 (258th)
    Tackles: 65 (9th)
    Free's For: 34 (8th) Against: 22 (2nd)
    Goals: 10 (55th) Behinds: 6 (78th)
    Dream team: 880 (24th)

*bzz bzz*
    serial answering phone.gif
    "You've reached Serial, I'm a thrilla not a killa" - serial_thrilla

Serial, mate, you've finally picked up, I’ve been very keen to chat to you, gonna ask you a few Q's so the light mode fans can know you a bit more mate. To start us off how does it feel to have made the Light Mode representative team?
    It's humbling to have survived the cut to represent the Light in this wonderful team. There must only be twenty or so Dark Mode heathens across all of the SFA, so that mob only have to rock up to get a guernsey; whilst there are a plethora of SFA players who have more than fifteen brain cells and use Light Mode.

Too true mate, they're not turning anyone away is what I hear. You’re joined by Dragons team mates AceAndy and MC Bad Genius, are there any other particular Dragons posters you would’ve liked to see join the side?
    The Dragons are up and about this season, and there's several that I think would thrive in this concept. Knifey Spoony ,T2B_ , VandoHawk and A Swallow in particular know their way around a media thread, and I'm sure they all operate in the Light.

Certainly some good talent at the Dragons mate, that's why we go with the best of the bunch. Away from the regular faces of the Dragons, who are some of those you’re usually posting against that you’re looking forward to posting alongside representing the Light Mode?
    The squad is chock-full of intellectuals and some of the wittiest posters in the SFA, so it should not surprise you that I feel privileged to join all these Gods Among Men in the Team of the Light. Filtering away the knuckle-draggers by outing them as Dark Mode users has been a delightful strategy. Most of the S29 RookieChat™ crew are in here, so it'll be great to spend a bit of quality time with them in the change rooms. I also notice there are several East Side Hawks players in the squad: everyone knows how swimmingly the Dragons and Hawks get along, so that should be very enjoyable. Grand Uncle Horace is also in the team

And are there any light mode team mates you’ll be trying to bring back to the Dragons with you?
    I'd take any of them in a heartbeat, but if I had to choose anyone it would be Loonerty. The bloke secretly loves the Dragons, so I think I'd be doing him a service by bringing him back to his true calling.

Worst kept secret in the SFA is how much Loons loves the dragons. Now for you personally, what position are you hoping to fill for the Light team, on and off the Qooty Field?
    The ruck rover position is mine. Beyond that I'm happy to be in charge of the BBQ and esky.

Do you have any predictions for the day? Best On Ground, margin, most goals etc.?
    I only care for the ruck rover battle. Marlowe will not let that position escape him at the Dark Side, so another epic contest awaits. We'll discuss Asmodean and Nakomi, and then we will go to war. I will win of course.

And just to finish us off mate, what’s your favourite light themed song?

Thanks for the chat mate, I'm sure the light mode fans will be mighty impressed if they weren't already!

That's Serial done, who'll be next to receive the call?

PMBangers Interview: Barrybran
  • team light.PNG
    Player Interview - Barrybran
    The Season so far;
    Disposals: 40 (236th in the league)
    Marks: 7 (215th)
    Tackles: 3 (237th)
    Free's For: 5 (148th) Against: 3 (223rd)
    Goals: 12 (45th) Behinds: 12 (24th)
    DreamTeam: 224 (232nd)

*bzz bzz*

phone.gif
    "You've reached Barry, the man looking to make a Bran" - Barrybran

Barry, thanks for answering mate, just a few questions for ya in the build up to the Light v Dark mode representative match, to start off with, how does it feel to represent light mode and what does it mean to you?
    It feels good to be representing light mode, Bangers. Light is associated with good and I look across our lineups and I see so much good on our side. Look across at the other side and you have degenerates such as Tigerturbulance in the dark squad. Give me light any day.

As GWS Goose would say, light certainly is right. You’re used to captain duties with the Gumbies, how does it feel to be able to take a bit of a back seat for once?
    Every boat needs a rudder and I'll just be kicking back, doing fu** all in this one. You boys look like you've got things under control.

How else will you be looking to utilise your leadership skills? Will you be passing on wisdom to some of the fresher faces to the SFA amongst the light team?
    As they say on the A-Team, if you've got a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, for the love of god, don't ask AceAndy. He's ******* useless.

I mean, sure.

Are there any particular posters you’re looking forward to posting alongside from other SFA clubs?
    It will be good to post alongside your good self as well as other young guns in Chipmunk and serial_thrilla

I'm sure Chippy will get another mention, as the Gumbies captain you’re always on the lookout for recruits, is there anyone you’ll be talking to from the light side?
    I'll leave the poaching to GWS Goose. He's the future of the Gumbies and I can claim no knowledge of a couple of extra GWS fans lining up in the hoops next season. What do you think of Jeremy Cameron?

I reckon Cameron's a squib tbh. Do you have any predictions you want to make for the match? perhaps a best on, results, leading most goals, etc.?
    Good always prevails over evil and Light will prevail over Dark. Sure, the sim menu is dark but the gameplay is light and that's really where we shine.

And finally mate, what’s your favourite movie where light defeats the dark?
    It's hard to go past Star Wars, isn't it? So many Sith lords, so little Force

Thanks for the insight Baz, looking forward to the front row seat view of your work

That's the great Barry heard from, who'll be next to answer the phone?

PMBangers Interview: Bastyy
  • team light.PNG
    Player Interview - Bastyy
    The Season so far;
    Hitouts: 9 (26th in the league)
    Disposals: 216 (40th)
    Marks: 44 (72nd)
    Tackles: 17 (61st)
    Free's For: 7 (95th) Against: 18 (9th)
    Goals: 9 (76th) Behinds: 4 (127th)
    Dreamteam: 758 (50th)

*Bzzz Bzzz*

serong.jpeg

"You've reached Bastyy, you know the man that's particularly pasty"

Here with me today is possibly the biggest name playing in the light v Dark mode representative game, Bastyy thanks for joining us. Can you reveal any of the plans the Bastyy fan club has for the upcoming fixture?
    The fan club will be doing some kick to kick with our premium fans who have confirmed they use light mode. I've graciously given my fans this time because I appreciate all of them except for Chipmunk. For all who would be interested in signing up for a kick to kick with one of Qooty's greats, make sure to talk to Mister M and The Half Back about signing up and payments.

I'll be there mate. What does representing the light mode team mean to you?
    Playing for the light team is something that's bigger than Qooty, it's a big up yours to Chief for making such a shitty dark mode, seriously this has to be the worst looking dark mode on the internet

It is really disgusting isn't it? Are there any lightmode representatives in particular you’re looking forward to posting alongside from other SFA clubs?
    Playing alongside some legendary Season 29 rookies and GWS Goose is such an honour and playing alongside great names like TedDougChris, Barrybran, DemonJim and MWPP among others is something amazing!

There’s been a commitment from a leader of the light mode team to make a donation to Beyond Blue based on your disposal numbers, are you feeling any pressure because of this?
    I never feel pressure mate, my middle name is "Ice Cold"

I knew you'd have no issues. Are you worried about coming up against any of the dark mode reps? Do they have any chance?
    Playing against my club captain and vice captain in Tigerturbulance and Ned_Flanders is distressing, I've seen some of the hidings they can give on the field and I'm not looking forward to being on the receiving end.

Will you be looking to recruit any of the light team reps for the furies?
    I feel like AceAndy would have some great synergy with the club, especially with Tigerturbulance

I'm also a big fan of yourself and Chipmunk, and I'm willing to endanger the Hawks franchise to get you two over.

I've got hawk blood mate, Chippy however..... Do you have any predictions you can share with us? best on ground, results, most goals, etc.?
    MC Bad Genius to kick 10 and JackBero to receive best on ground honours. NaturalDisaster won't get a touch

And lastly mate, what’s your favourite quote based around light?
    "Let there be light!" - Jesus, I think?

Thanks for joining us mate, I'm sure this will get the Light fans ready to go for the game!

Light Line-Up
  • Field.png

Communicado official

Light team line up

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET ROUND All-Star vs #SadKyloRen
    B:
    por_please_ya - MWPP - Muddiemoose
    HB: JackBero - Yakker - AceAndy
    C: GWS Goose - Barrybran - Tonga Bob
    HF: Supersuns - Kilroy - Grand Uncle Horace
    F: SarahSmiles - The Filth Wizard - MC Bad Genius
    Foll: Bastyy - serial_thrilla - DemonJim

INT: TedDougChris - GremioPower

Lets finish these basement dwellers!!

Will send individual jumpers on request

Light v Dark Songs, by Chipmunk
  • 1603376675961.png

"LIGHT" v "DARK" SONGS

Only THREE songs with the whole word "light" in the title have appeared in the worldwide top 10 ranked songs of any particular year.

1. (1910) By The Light of the Silvery Moon - Bill Murray and the Hayden Quartet

2. (1967) Light My Fire - The Doors

3. (1977) You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone

Only TWO songs with the whole word "dark" in the title have appeared in the worldwide top 10 ranked songs of any particular year.

1. (1984) Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen

2. (2013) Dark Horse - Katy Perry with Juicy J

QUITE THE SOUNDTRACK BUILDING FOR THE DECIDER!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back