Conspiracy Theory The Deep State's war on Democracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh s*it here we go with the Jewish conspiracies.
China: 1,268,301,605
India: 1,006,300,297
United States: 282,162,411
Indonesia: 214,090,575
Brazil: 174,315,386
Pakistan: 152,429,036
Nigeria: 123,945,463
Bangladesh: 128,734,672
Russia: 147,053,966
Mexico: 99,775,434
Total global population : 6,084,484,918
Jews: 14,000,000 or 0.23% of the worlds population......but they control the world. Give me break.

Let me guess...it was the Jews that somehow brought down the plane and tried to blame it on the Russians.

Not sure what the world's population has anything to do with the amount of Zionist Jews & Christians who comprise the top 1% of the top 1% of the richest people in the world.....A complete non-sequitor.....Logic 101 fail.....And that goes for Werewolf too.

As I've proven above....It was the Ukraine's themselves who brought that plane down.....People are welcome to draw their own conclusions from the evidence I've provided, as to who was behind it all.....Suffice to say that it was used as an excuse to both demonize Russia & pass sanctions against them on false grounds.....Much as the current phoney U.S election hacking scam is prefaced upon the same lines.....Once again....Logic Fail 101.

Chris Bollyn has done a brilliant job of independent journalistic fact-checking.....It is now agreed by most mature, experienced & clued-up people in today's world; that an elite Zionist Corporate criminal cabal is responsible for most of the ills that are currently afflicting our world....And Yes, Murdoch & Lowy are party to that crime ring.

Most especially with the avowed aim of dis-empowering the majority of people in the West, through the annihilation of Nation State Democracy, sovereignty & independence........Which is the avowed aim of the EU & has already happened in the U.S.....High time you started waking up to the facts all around us amigo.

Chris Bollyn has done a brilliant job of independent journalistic fact-checking.....It is now agreed by most mature, experienced & clued-up people in today's world; that an elite Zionist Corporate criminal cabal is responsible for most of the ills that are currently afflicting our world....And Yes, Murdoch & Lowy are party to that crime ring.

He has done a brilliant job, in holocaust denying, praising the KKK, sympathizing with the Neo-Nazis for beating up immigrants etc and yet you are quoting a guy like him. Why do you always keep siding with the racists , do you not see a problem with your stance? Quoting well known fascists and anti-semities on matter of Israel is not really unbiased. Sometimes i wonder if you are for real or just here to troll. and FWIW Soros is an atheist.

Not sure what the world's population has anything to do with the amount of Zionist Jews & Christians who comprise the top 1% of the top 1% of the richest people in the world.....A complete non-sequitor.....Logic 101 fail.....And that goes for Werewolf too.

As I've proven above....It was the Ukraine's themselves who brought that plane down.....People are welcome to draw their own conclusions from the evidence I've provided, as to who was behind it all.....Suffice to say that it was used as an excuse to both demonize Russia & pass sanctions against them on false grounds.....Much as the current phoney U.S election hacking scam is prefaced upon the same lines.....Once again....Logic Fail 101.

Most especially with the avowed aim of dis-empowering the majority of people in the West, through the annihilation of Nation State Democracy, sovereignty & independence........Which is the avowed aim of the EU & has already happened in the U.S.....High time you started waking up to the facts all around us amigo.

Putin should be awarded the Nobel Peace prize. What a humanitarian. How much is he worth now? $50 billion? How many Kurds has his SS troops killed in Syria and Ukraine? What a pity that the Americans wiped out 250 of his personal SS guard a few days ago. Anyhoo don't let me interrupt you checking out your red neck sites. I hope you have built your underground bunker and stocked it up with your meds.

Putin should be awarded the Nobel Peace prize. What a humanitarian. How much is he worth now? $50 billion? How many Kurds has his SS troops killed in Syria and Ukraine? What a pity that the Americans wiped out 250 of his personal SS guard a few days ago. Anyhoo don't let me interrupt you checking out your red neck sites. I hope you have built your underground bunker and stocked it up with your meds.

250 casualties eh?.....Hmmm....Doesn't really compare to 5 million and counting, now does it though.

And all of it prefaced upon lie after lie after lie....In the pursuit of oil, money, power & greed.

But you keep on swallowing that re-branded cold-war kool-aide the yanks so desperately need everyone to drink.

A complete lack of discernment in comprehending propaganda, & the projection of the devil.....In fact, 100 years of the same old bullshit of a tried & true formulae on behalf of the U.S media, in order to justify & attempt to legitimize it's war at all costs ways.....These guys are getting super desperate & yet, you still keep on drinking their kool-aide.....It's rather amusing.

I wonder whatever happened to the axis of evil & the 'terrorist' narrative again?......Oh, that's right .....The U.S, Britain & Israel all got exposed as the principal backers, sponsors, armers & trainers of them all....What's that you say?....You mean this entire terrorist narrative was all a premeditated, fabricated & concocted bunch of bullshit to begin with?.....No, no, surely not!.....Just as all this unfounded, unsupported 'Russian-beat-up' is also an empty, fabricated bunch of U.S/Israeli shite-fest.

You do yourself no favors in drinking deeply from the western MSM kool-aide fountain....100% propaganda & censorship.

Now here's a man who actually knows what's going on in the world folks.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-globalization-of-war-americas-long-war-against-humanity/5426125

The Globalization of War. America’s “Long War” against Humanity
Latest book by Michel Chossudovsky from Global Research Publishers
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, April 26, 2017
Theme: Crimes against Humanity, Global Economy, US NATO War Agenda

Long-War-Cover.jpg

America’s hegemonic project in the post 9/11 era is the “Globalization of War” whereby the U.S.-NATO military machine –coupled with covert intelligence operations, economic sanctions and the thrust of “regime change”— is deployed in all major regions of the world. The threat of pre-emptive nuclear war is also used to black-mail countries into submission.

This “Long War against Humanity” is carried out at the height of the most serious economic crisis in modern history. It is intimately related to a process of global financial restructuring, which has resulted in the collapse of national economies and the impoverishment of large sectors of the World population.

The ultimate objective is World conquest under the cloak of “human rights” and “Western democracy”.

Yeah I get that a larger proportion of Jews get to the top compared to other groups (education comes in handy), but to say they run the world is stretching things don't you think? The Americans, Chinese, or Russians don't have any influence???

This conclusion seems inescapable. It appears that people are being practically brainwashed in some of those countries :(

Yeah I get that a larger proportion of Jews get to the top compared to other groups (education comes in handy), but to say they run the world is stretching things don't you think? The Americans, Chinese, or Russians don't have any influence???

The point was about the top 1%

This conclusion seems inescapable. It appears that people are being practically brainwashed in some of those countries :(

Dont listen to what p35 has to say, to say he has no clue is an understatement. Half of UK didn't vote for Brexit, but we are still getting a Brexit, why is that UK is leaving the Single Market when they don't have mandate for it? why is that Scotland and N.I are forced to go with them when its England and only England that voted for Brexit? Most of the E.U laws in UK constitution are environmental and trade related laws, all civil, crime judicial stuff are their own. Still the Tory government at present is a minority (so much for democracy) government, handpicked by the Queen, yet people like P35 doesnt know how MEP are elected and their opinions are solely formed by listening to liars like Farage

https://fullfact.org/europe/eu-facts-behind-claims-brussels-bureaucrats/

Here is a London school of economics on EU

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2016/06/21/is-the-eu-really-run-by-unelected-bureaucrats/

250 casualties eh?.....Hmmm....Doesn't really compare to 5 million and counting, now does it though.

And all of it prefaced upon lie after lie after lie....In the pursuit of oil, money, power & greed.

But you keep on swallowing that re-branded cold-war kool-aide the yanks so desperately need everyone to drink.

A complete lack of discernment in comprehending propaganda, & the projection of the devil.....In fact, 100 years of the same old bullshit of a tried & true formulae on behalf of the U.S media, in order to justify & attempt to legitimize it's war at all costs ways.....These guys are getting super desperate & yet, you still keep on drinking their kool-aide.....It's rather amusing.

I wonder whatever happened to the axis of evil & the 'terrorist' narrative again?......Oh, that's right .....The U.S, Britain & Israel all got exposed as the principal backers, sponsors, armers & trainers of them all....What's that you say?....You mean this entire terrorist narrative was all a premeditated, fabricated & concocted bunch of bullshit to begin with?.....No, no, surely not!.....Just as all this unfounded, unsupported 'Russian-beat-up' is also an empty, fabricated bunch of U.S/Israeli shite-fest.

You do yourself no favors in drinking deeply from the western MSM kool-aide fountain....100% propaganda & censorship.

How many people Stalin kill? Over 20 million. Subsequent Soviet regimes killed millions more. Putin described the fall of communism the greatest tragedy of the 20th century. Putin is a class one psychopath.The US saved the Soviet Union in WW2 by entering the war, saving the UK and giving the USSR time to regroup after Stalin beheaded their military's leadership in 1938, and then betrayed Europe by signing an agreement with Hitler. It was your precious Soviet Union that invaded Afghanistan, and made the Taliban. Go and read Chairman Mao's little read book. How many of his own people did he kill? Millions, but don't let facts get in the way of good rant.

If you want Putin, then move to Russia.

How many people Stalin kill? Over 20 million. Subsequent Soviet regimes killed millions more. Putin described the fall of communism the greatest tragedy of the 20th century. Putin is a class one psychopath.The US saved the Soviet Union in WW2 by entering the war, saving the UK and giving the USSR time to regroup after Stalin beheaded their military's leadership in 1938, and then betrayed Europe by signing an agreement with Hitler. It was your precious Soviet Union that invaded Afghanistan, and made the Taliban. Go and read Chairman Mao's little read book. How many of his own people did he kill? Millions, but don't let facts get in the way of good rant.

If you want Putin, then move to Russia.

Forgotten is the mass killing of Afghan civilians by the Soviets not so long ago. I am amused when these SJW's talk about US they don't really take an objective view on what they are defending

https://publishing.cdlib.org/ucpres...5195&toc.depth=1&toc.id=d0e5195&brand=ucpress

Is this the correct place for possible Clinton Body Counts?

A prominent Russian scientist who was working on a COVID-19 vaccine was found dead with a stab wound after plummeting out his window in St. Petersburg, according to news reports.

Kagansky, best known for his work on cancer research, was an assistant professor in Vladivostok and had spent 13 years working in Edinburgh, Scotland, until 2017, the outlet said.

He was most recently working as director of the Center for Genomic and Regenerative Medicine at Russia’s Far Eastern Federal University.

He had been working on developing a vaccine against the coronavirus, e2news said.

Is this the correct place for possible Clinton Body Counts?

A prominent Russian scientist who was working on a COVID-19 vaccine was found dead with a stab wound after plummeting out his window in St. Petersburg, according to news reports.

Kagansky, best known for his work on cancer research, was an assistant professor in Vladivostok and had spent 13 years working in Edinburgh, Scotland, until 2017, the outlet said.

He was most recently working as director of the Center for Genomic and Regenerative Medicine at Russia’s Far Eastern Federal University.

He had been working on developing a vaccine against the coronavirus, e2news said.

You know anyone can mess with Tweet screenshots right? See below. Even Tom Morris is in on it!!

1608532568603.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess this could relate to this thread ...

>Are we on the brink of WW3?

No.

We're not on the "brink" of WWIII.

WWIII started already two years ago, homie. You - and most people for that matter - are late to the game.

The US has been getting its ass handed to it by the East (particularly China), and its time as the world's #1 super power has pretty much come to an end.

We're getting eaten alive from without and within.

> we've been in a cold war for a long time.

Yes. We have.

But this is different. What happened w/this Covid plandemic false flag attack is on a completely different level altogether.

These are not cold war times we're in. This is a 100% hot war happening - but it's on a level of such sophistication that most people don't realize that it's actually happening and that they're literally in the middle of it as we speak.

The US is getting it's ass handed to it without ever a single bullet being shot or bomb being dropped.

> Can't really have a full out WW without mass boots on the ground though.. or bombs in the air

I *cannot* disagree more, my man. That's part of how this war has been able to be so effectively waged:

It's because most people don't even realize WE'RE IN IT. Most people don't even realize *it's actually happening right now.*

The destruction of a country's economy and infrastructure and the literal killing of its citizens that occurs at the hands of a world war?

Tell me that hasn't been happening to the US in spades.

Yeah, brother. We're 100% at war right now. I think it'll be over in maybe...I don't know...another year or two maybe?

And after that. America (and Americans) will wake up...and find out...that they are suddenly Brazil...where there's a super rich uber elite class, a *super* anemic, barely-surviving middle class, and a s**t ton of poor people.

Brazil's a beautiful place - don't get me wrong - but economically? You don't want to be one of the 99% over there...cuz the 99% in Brazil?...yeah. They're ******* *poor*.

The Deep State tried and failed with its fake racism trial against Kyle Rittenhouse. You have people like Socrates2 on the SRP thread trying to say that he’s a Proud Boys member. Gough lying and making stuff up as well. Guess what, the FBI checked his phone and this crap couldn’t be any further from the truth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back