Conspiracy Theory The Deep State's war on Democracy

Remove this Banner Ad

if you were running the world, why would you destroy democracy? democracy is great for elites. public opinion is easily malleable and people thinking they actually control their leaders prevents them from disenchantment.

if you were running the world, why would you destroy democracy? democracy is great for elites. public opinion is easily malleable and people thinking they actually control their leaders prevents them from disenchantment.

Many people in the U.S still do believe that they reside in a democracy....Crazy, I know.

And to answer your second point:

Part of the beauty about the corporatocracy owning the MSM, is that they can use it to manipulate the masses into thinking Democracy is what they tell them it is.

Got the info out in time though & that's what counts, before he naively went to the F.B.I with it....And we all know where that gets you: In a body bag.

The sackings of both Flynn - as head of the C.I.A; & now Comey - as head of the F.B.I, is yet more proof of what is going on behind the scenes.

There is no longer a place in high govt positions for good men who can't be bought off & corrupted.
this is interesting

DAX2CsmUAAAHZR4.jpg:large
DAX2CsmUAAAHZR4.jpg:large

Every so-called 'terrorist' act on U.S soil has been a 'false flag' attack.

Terrorism is now the way the intel terrorist Western nexus, manufacture consent for dictatorial authoritarianism.....Heretofore to be known as 'The Fourth Reich'.

Get use to that term guys....It's real & it's here now.

Every so-called 'terrorist' act on U.S soil has been a 'false flag' attack.

So you have gone from "somethings" being an "inside job" to "everything" being a 'CIA' job? :eek: Holy s**t, i feel Flat earth confession coming soon from you. I feel sane after unsubscribing from the 9/11 thread :D

McAfee the internet security firm, has now stated & confirmed, that every single router in the U.S has been infiltrated & accessed by the C.I.A.

This is the level of paranoia & surveillance now in place in the U.S, ever since 9/11....The powers that be are scared s**t-less of their own citizens, rising up & plotting against them.

Such is the paranoia that arises from killing 3,000 of your own citizens.

And the media's role in the destruction of the Democratic process is now more than clearly abundant to most U.S citizens.

The U.S is now a Fascist Oligarchical Corporatocracy against it's own citizenry.....It is bleeding that country dry in order to finance & facilitate a world-wide dominion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The attempt to silence any & all alternate & dissenting voices on U.S foreign policy........One dare not out them as war-criminals.

The endless war lobby attempting to brand any dissenting views as Russian/Kremlin propaganda.....The old Us/Them dialectic.....Heard this before?

An attempted neo-McCarthyism.....Is anyone still buying this bullshit?

"You're either with us or against us".....Bush-baby on terrorism....And now, thanks to R.T, we all now know that all terrorist groups are armed, trained & sponsored by Western Intel agencies on their endless war lobby's behalf.....AKA: Neo Cons & Zionist ass-wipes.

So the wacko-Neo-con war-lobby are attempting to smear & disparage all critics as extremists. When in fact it's the other way around.....They are the pathological nutters, addicted to war, chaos & non-stop propaganda.....LOL

Every war America has gone into has been prefaced upon a pre-planned 'false-flag' event, as a psy-op to convince it's citizenry to go to war.....All based upon lies, deceptions & false pretexts.....The Spanish/American War, The first World War, The Second World War, Korea, Vietnam & Iraq.

Journalist assassinated in Malta as part of it's money-laundering role, along-side Cyprus, Dubai & Azerbaijan with regards the heroin & arms trades into & out of the Middle East.

Killed by pissed off rich person or secret international government cabal? Definitely the latter :drunk:

I saw this about 6 months ago. I posted it on here somwhere.

This one is only 2 months old Leb....It's far more well-researched, thorough & integrated, than the earlier one he did in a larger auditorium....Which is likely the one you are referencing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back