Certified Legendary Thread The Dees Board Official MS Paint/Photoshop Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Those are ears, Comrade. Sharp little ears he's got. Although I'll grant you he does look a bit like a Demon there ;)

Here's one I knocked up a while ago when I was posting elsewhere, and felt like taking a big swipe at Fat Clive.

Took quite some time too. This is about as far as you can go with Paint.

Palmerbelieve.jpg

Not quite sure if it works, but I'm just so, so glad the season's (more or less) done. 12th and final match for me Sunday. Put 2012 away and let's never revisit its horrors again.
It works for me, everyone loves a good Indiana Jones reference.

Technically I combined the use of an ancient version of Flash, Audacity and Windows Movie Maker with MS Paint, but there wasn't a thread for that so I'll just dump this here.

This was created during my month and a half battle against Telstra bureaucrats, when I could only access the internet at work where BigFooty is blocked. All the time I would have spent around here was instead spent on this video. I really need a full-time job... or a girlfriend... or a version of Flash from the last decade.

Also, I apologise for the misleading thumbnail ;)

Technically I combined the use of an ancient version of Flash, Audacity and Windows Movie Maker with MS Paint, but there wasn't a thread for that so I'll just dump this here.

This was created during my month and a half battle against Telstra bureaucrats, when I could only access the internet at work where BigFooty is blocked. All the time I would have spent around here was instead spent on this video. I really need a full-time job... or a girlfriend... or a version of Flash from the last decade.

This is the reason the internet was made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy crap that is gold. Kind of thing that earned Oogac his fame on the bay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back