Certified Legendary Thread The Dees Board Official MS Paint/Photoshop Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Really feel your Bigfooty age ITT. Criticisms of Bailey uncomfortable for the obvious reasons, and because he was our best coach in the last 10 years to boot :rainbow:

wuwQdNK.jpg
im sorry:cry:

Last edited:

Technically I combined the use of an ancient version of Flash, Audacity and Windows Movie Maker with MS Paint, but there wasn't a thread for that so I'll just dump this here.

This was created during my month and a half battle against Telstra bureaucrats, when I could only access the internet at work where BigFooty is blocked. All the time I would have spent around here was instead spent on this video. I really need a full-time job... or a girlfriend... or a version of Flash from the last decade.

Also, I apologise for the misleading thumbnail ;)

Everyone must watch this.

Everyone!

Go to page 28 to give credit.

Technically I combined the use of an ancient version of Flash, Audacity and Windows Movie Maker with MS Paint, but there wasn't a thread for that so I'll just dump this here.

This was created during my month and a half battle against Telstra bureaucrats, when I could only access the internet at work where BigFooty is blocked. All the time I would have spent around here was instead spent on this video. I really need a full-time job... or a girlfriend... or a version of Flash from the last decade.

Also, I apologise for the misleading thumbnail ;)

Came to pay homage. Ludicrously good

How has this not had a post in 2 years?
We did post in that one that was a competition. Prizes where to be won, but i don't recall anyone ever winning it last year

We did post in that one that was a competition. Prizes where to be won, but i don't recall anyone ever winning it last year
For your astute observations, I award you a prize.*

* If you should have already won a prize please advise.**

** No prizes may be on offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's starting to make sense now. Melbourne is Sleeping Beauty and Heretier is the Prince sent to wake everyone up with a kiss.

Edit: Pretend I made a cute MS Paint picture of it.

Why have I only just bothered to look through this thread?
In tears!!!
I usually save it up for a few months at a time. You have to go back 20 pages or so though, and go all the way through for full effect. 100% laughter guaranteed to perk you up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back