Unofficial Preview The Dees vs the Lower Leg Erections - Opposition Supporters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want us to win? #tanking
Don't buy into any of the tanking BS that is being trolled around by the "experts" in the media, who may or may not have seen a North game in recent months.

I challenge anyone to find a former regular North player barring Ziebell last week who a) wasn't genuinely injured or b) hopelessly out of form. But then again, playing Goldy and LT could have perhaps demonstrated we could have tanked they were playing that badly!

GoDees should end the streak, much more to play for and our injured players just about outnumber the fit ones.

Don't buy into any of the tanking BS that is being trolled around by the "experts" in the media, who may or may not have seen a North game in recent months.

I challenge anyone to find a former regular North player barring Ziebell last week who a) wasn't genuinely injured or b) hopelessly out of form c) is a potato. But then again, playing Goldy and LT could have perhaps demonstrated we could have tanked they were playing that badly!

GoDees should end the streak, much more to play for and our injured players just about outnumber the fit ones.

FIFY :p

Norf fans on their board

'Pick 1 in the PSD is a must'

'Really want us to lose all 5'

'Hope we get close in all 5 games but ultimately fall short'

Also Norf fans

'GoDees are a pathetic club who tanked'

:drunk:
Let them eat their cake mate

After the first loss to this mob earlier this year i told my boss (Also an MFC member), that when I die I wanted the football club to lower my casket into the ground, you know. Just to let me down one last time.

I sincerely hope we win this.

Were not just making up the numbers in finals, so this is a non negotiable, dees must win. Dees of old might of turned up with some complacency, having said that I hope Goody puts a rocket up their ares an gets them to come out firing. Dees by 5 Go
Norf fans on their board

Also Norf fans

The are pathetic :D

Norf fans on their board

Also Norf fans

Usually not the same fans though, but let's just ignore that little fact shall we?

Exactly...the spuds weren't selected either!

Speaking of which.....
Pedo
Bugg^
Melksham (was sh*t at * - has tailed off from there)
Oliver
Tyson

^on extended leave, but doesn't reduce spud factor.
You think Oliver's a spud? Enjoy that memory while he carves up your spudly midfield like a carving knife, collects the pieces in a bowl, stirs in some mayo and lays a sprig of parsley on top of them.

Last edited:
You think Oliver's a spud? Enjoy that memory while he carves up your spudly midfield like a carving knife, collects the pieces in a bowl, stirs in some mayo and lays a sprig of parsley on top of them.

I think it was a subtle troll. Oppo supporters may think a lot of things about Oliver, but not that he's a spud... or, this guy could have absolutely no idea, I guess.

Even Melksham is mounting a case to be taken off that list ... 6 goals in the last 2 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-28/slash-lists-for-more-cash-scotts-solution

Brad Scott wants playing lists cut down to 30 so that they can pour $6million per year into Dusty and Kelly, as that's the only way they're going to get them to choose Norf over... well, anybody else really.

I love how he then bemoans the lack of development to cherry pick players when you get injuries...

You know what else helps? Having a 40 man list! To be honest, I'm fine if Brad wants to sink half his salary cap into 2 players. He'll end up with a side that will be as fragile as a glass cannon. This isn't NBA.... 3 stars a premierships does not make.

well they've got a convenient perch
deb8397e5f3ad4de752ecdf1bea1179c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back