Food, Drink & Dining Out The definitive soft drink thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe it was just my taste buds changing, but I reckon Lift became more bitter over the years. Used to love it, but whenever I have one these days it's tough to get through. Solo much better.

Maybe it was just my taste buds changing, but I reckon Lift became more bitter over the years. Used to love it, but whenever I have one these days it's tough to get through. Solo much better.

They changed the recipe a few years ago. They're phasing Lift out and trying to bring focus on another Sprite Lemon flavour (meant to be Lift...... but with a lotttttt more caffeine).

I used to drink Lift a lot in the 90s and part 00s. Haven't had it in donkeys years. Started off with Solo, graduated to Pub Squash and Lift.... these days it's just water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still like dr pepper, but i'll try just about any soft drink in a can if i've never seen it before. i study closely the international section of our supermarket chains for these.

jones soda. expensive since it has to come all the way from USA but you can find it in AUS in lolly stores. can submit your photos to end up on a label, constantly adding new flavours or doing limited runs, including joke flavours. i gravitate toward any bubblegum flavour in soft drink, especially theirs if i see it somewhere instore - automatic buy.

Caffeine free and low sugar
I like Raspberry Vanilla best

Somersault.jpg

Vanilla Coke. But it appears to be disappearing, in Canberra at least, I'm finding harder and harder to find it near where I work. Yesterday I had to walk to a cafe 15 minutes away to get my daily fix. It has been my favorite for nearly 30 years so am going to have serious withdrawals if this stuff is discontinued.:(

Vanilla Coke. But it appears to be disappearing, in Canberra at least, I'm finding harder and harder to find it near where I work. Yesterday I had to walk to a cafe 15 minutes away to get my daily fix. It has been my favorite for nearly 30 years so am going to have serious withdrawals if this stuff is discontinued.:(

We got it in the vending machine at work

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just discovered Subway seems to stock vanilla coke zero.
Gods nectar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back