Media The Delay of the Season 35 Fixture Is Disrespectful to All Fans.

GIVE FIXTURE NOW

• yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • who cares

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • who are you

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • never post again

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Talk to your commitee rep.

I’ve spoken with mine recently & have a better idea of what’s going on.

If you don’t know what’s going on, that’s a failure within your club rather than the league.
you sound like my first manager... "did you check the training guide?"

how about you save your breath. and just tell us the answer. instead of making us go get the info ourselves.

didnt know miserable people were so keen to try and educate the rest of the league on being able to obtain information themselves.

climb down off your high horse mr melty. youre always on the attack around here. i get the sense youre lashing out at people because you feel like you were bullied whilst you were a furie (and a name/team change was needed to keep you around).

you sound like my first manager... "did you check the training guide?"

how about you save your breath. and just tell us the answer. instead of making us go get the info ourselves.

didnt know miserable people were so keen to try and educate the rest of the league on being able to obtain information themselves.

climb down off your high horse mr melty. youre always on the attack around here. i get the sense youre lashing out at people because you feel like you were bullied whilst you were a furie (and a name/team change was needed to keep you around).

Or club reps could do their job & this stuff can be discussed at a club level rather than dull threads that do absolutely nothing.

Thank you for the information club rep of the wonders. I'm sure you sharing this information will make Senor M very happy.

#SackTheLeadership

If that’s what your club rep is providing you, then you’re right.

You should be sacking your club rep. I think this thread is showing the (lack of) quality in leadership at some clubs in the league.

Any decent club rep will be able to provide you with more information than that.

You need to stop ruining my fun, old man.
It’s his MO
1673839620664.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if you know what's going on, then why bump a month old thread?

Ever since Cadsky left the #lolWonders it looks like no one knows what is going on over there.
sigh

No one uses that hashtag anymore. Do keep up

sigh

No one uses that hashtag anymore. Do keep up

Is this season 35's first "No, u".

You're telling me to "keep up" when your club is responsible for this mess of a thread.

Maybe you should talk to your club rep to the committee about what's happening with the season rather than making your club look bad?

It's like the Wonders are the dorky Boomer Uncles of Sweet who have found their way online, but still don't understand how it works.

Is this season 35's first "No, u".

You're telling me to "keep up" when your club is responsible for this mess of a thread.

Maybe you should talk to your club rep to the committee about what's happening with the season rather than making your club look bad?

It's like the Wonders are the dorky Boomer Uncles of Sweet who have found their way online, but still don't understand how it works.
895cadd0-51ef-4ee6-843c-0ea0d196f27f_text.gif

Yes.

Because the #lolWonders are the second club in consecutive weeks of the off-season who have completely come unravelled because I made one comment criticising their club.

It doesn't take half the Wonders playing list to respond to me when all that needs to be done is send #DaNeedy a PM to ask for an update on the fixture. Everyone in Sweet knows that #DaNeedy loves a good PM.

Yes.

Because the #lolWonders are the second club in consecutive weeks of the off-season who have completely come unravelled because I made one comment criticising their club.

It doesn't take half the Wonders playing list to respond to me when all that needs to be done is send #DaNeedy a PM to ask for an update on the fixture. Everyone in Sweet knows that #DaNeedy loves a good PM.

You have such a weird thing for damicky

You have such a weird thing for damicky

Is he not your Club rep to the committee?

Wouldn’t he be the best person to discuss this with, because I can guarantee you if he told you what was being discussed in the Commitee (like my club rep has), then this entire thread bump would have been for nothing.

Making a public post about a commitee decision shows the lack of communication by your rep.

Is he not your Club rep to the committee?

Wouldn’t he be the best person to discuss this with, because I can guarantee you if he told you what was being discussed in the Commitee (like my club rep has), then this entire thread bump would have been for nothing.

Making a public post about a commitee decision shows the lack of communication by your rep.

Abject tosh and deflection.

Damicky keeps us apprised of what is happening.

You seem to be something of a dismal apologia for the Committee and the Admin. Are you happy with the Bears’ rep?

Abject tosh and deflection.

Damicky keeps us apprised of what is happening.

You seem to be something of a dismal apologia for the Committee and the Admin. Are you happy with the Bears’ rep?

Very happy with the Bears rep—- they’ve been keeping us up to date with the plans for Season 35 regularly.

As I’ve said multiple times—- if your club rep was doing their job in the committee effectively then you’d know what I do.

I know enough to know that bumping this thread demonstrates a lack of communication between a few club reps & their players.

We’re now going around in circles because you expect KP to publicly announce something that is already discussed in the committee.

Not my fault your rep isn’t keeping you up to date.

Last edited:
Back