Media The Delay of the Season 35 Fixture Is Disrespectful to All Fans.

GIVE FIXTURE NOW

• yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • who cares

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • who are you

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • never post again

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy with the Bears rep—- they’ve been keep us up to date with the plans for Season 35 regularly.

As I’ve said multiple times—- if your club rep was doing their job in the committee effectively then you’d know what I do.

I know enough to know that bumping this thread demonstrates a lack of communication between reps & their players.

We’re now going around in circles because you expect KP to publicly announce something that is already discussed in the committee.

Not my fault your rep isn’t keeping you up to date.

nope

We are up to date. Unfortunately the Committee has taken ages to become solution focussed on the fixture.

The fixture is still unavailable. Apparently you and the Bears’ rep are delighted.

The fixture is one issue. The lack of effort to market the SFA is another. The Admin only stirred his stumps to restore two core threads.

In truth your only interest, as ever, is to regurgitate your bile about one poster.

nope

We are up to date. Unfortunately the Committee has taken ages to become solution focussed on the fixture.

The fixture is still unavailable. Apparently you and the Bears’ rep are delighted.

The fixture is one issue. The lack of effort to market the SFA is another. The Admin only stirred his stumps to restore two core threads.

In truth your only interest, as ever, is to regurgitate your bile about one poster.

If you’re “up to date” then you wouldn’t need to be publicly criticising the committee & the admin.

The failure here is that your club’s committee member either isn’t providing you with all the information or are not being a voice for their members in the committee.

This isn’t targeted at anyone—- I’d say it to anyone in the league to speak with their rep, no matter what club they play for.

The Committee & Admin are voluntary roles. They don’t deserve to be criticised publicly as a collective because there’s a breakdown of communication at a club.

To those complaining about a lack of clarity and not having a fixture yet, never fear, it is being created.

If we were simply setting up a draw, by its very nature it would be random with team names drawn to fill predetermined slots in a fair meeting of teams and clubs. As we are working on a FIXture, there needs to be time spent crafting a selection of games that will create the highest level of engagement through its controversial screwing of certain clubs.

Your impatience is noted and ignored. This cannot be rushed and perfected at the same time.

To those complaining about a lack of clarity and not having a fixture yet, never fear, it is being created.

If we were simply setting up a draw, by its very nature it would be random with team names drawn to fill predetermined slots in a fair meeting of teams and clubs. As we are working on a FIXture, there needs to be time spent crafting a selection of games that will create the highest level of engagement through its controversial screwing of certain clubs.

Your impatience is noted and ignored. This cannot be rushed and perfected at the same time.
Admin team fixing the league confirmed? New media post coming in!!!

Admin team fixing the league confirmed? New media post coming in!!!
Ummmm, a word of caution. That line of talk often results in a permaban.

Cannot see you on the Baghdad Bombers list so it may be frowned upon by whatever club you are aligned to.

Ummmm, a word of caution. That line of talk often results in a permaban.

Cannot see you on the Baghdad Bombers list so it may be frowned upon by whatever club you are aligned to.
I would never call out my sweet sweet simmers. They do the gods work.

In all seriousness, I can come up with a fixture now that resembles a normal season, ensures we finish before June 30 AND we get to play every team twice... but no one seems to care about that hey :)

In all seriousness, I can come up with a fixture now that resembles a normal season, ensures we finish before June 30 AND we get to play every team twice... but no one seems to care about that hey :)
#ClarkeMforJT

Post it here, will pass it on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EXCLUSIVE: REVIVAL OF DECEMBER SHITPOST FORCES ADMIN HAND. FIXTURE ON WAY.

You mean—- Admin & Committee was doing their job.

One club rep struggles to communicate with club that leads to half a dozen poorly written media threads embarrassing aforementioned club.

You mean—- Admin & Committee was doing their job.

One club rep struggles to communicate with club that leads to half a dozen poorly written media threads embarrassing aforementioned club.
authors note: This media thread was written back in DECEMBER!! As a connection to the AFL fixture delay. Comments in the OP are from people getting angry about the AFL fixture! Please take this league less seriously.

authors note: This media thread was written back in DECEMBER!! As a connection to the AFL fixture delay. Comments in the OP are from people getting angry about the AFL fixture! Please take this league less seriously.
You’ll have to talk to the committee about that 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Am I doing it right?

Back