the deliberate call

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably consistent with last round, but it's a s**t interpretation.

I didn't see any replay of the ruck infringement just before that. When the whistle blew, i was sure it was Hampson's kick but then it went the other way. What was that for?

Happened to Kreuzer last week and nobody was complaining.

That's how they are adjudicating them this year.
With 19 seconds left in the last was it?

Happened to Kreuzer last week and nobody was complaining.

That's how they are adjudicating them this year.
Not true... I complained vehemently... and would be doing the same if I was a Tiger's supporter. I hate that ******* rule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The call was there it has been called deliberate all year so far. What I'm more Pissed off about was the Fasolo dropping the ball with about 30 seconds left on the clock. It was called play on... Tigers got robbed by the umps.
Yea theres that one too.

My gripe is if it was a final theres no way an umpire would have the balls to blow a whistle.

A game that close the umpires really need to stay out of the last minute or two.

Ahain if it was a final it wouldnt have been called

In a perfect world, time remaining on the clock should have zero bearing on the rules.
Not when its a rule that is completely up to the umpire's discretion and interpretation.

There by the rules, I suppose, but very tough all the same. If that ball had bounced on its end and continued on a straight trajectory or bounced back inboard, we wouldn't be here discussing this.

Bad luck tonight.

It was deliberate and it wasnt the reason we lost.

DrMike time to start carding flogs as well
i was barracking for richmond and it looked deliberate to me. Don't think there was anything wrong with the Tiger's play in the last minutes, just had momentum going against them and some bade luck, were the better team all game

I think it's consistent with what they have been paying all year. If we are going to blame anything for the loss it's our players pure and simple. We didn't take our opportunities in front of goal (Especially in the 2nd qtr). We should have been about 5 goals up at half time. Also we were 17 points up with 6 minutes to go, we shouldn't have let them win the game from that position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back