The delightful EDDIE BETTS

Remove this Banner Ad

its funny the mention of Modra Mania, i know eddie betts is popular, but it isn't even comparable to 1993 and Modra Mania

When he kicked that amazing dribbled goal from his pocket, I spilled my chardonnay, dropped a stitch and almost banged on the fence I was so excited.
What an amazing footballer. Hope he can go another five years.

All out of apricot slices?

Btw, if people don't like apricot slices there's something wrong with them.

He's going to get a statue at the ground by the time he's done. At this point he is the footballer most associated with Adelaide Oval

That statue should be erected in his pocket, and anytime we can get the ball to that statue it should also be 6 points

I'd like to congratulate Eddie for only taking 8 games to kick more goals in Showdowns than Tredders did in 23.

DGlrr4_UIAEK8Mj.jpg

The man just personifies excellence in every way.

His leadership is excellent

You probably saw as the players walked up the race onto the ground he stopped and turned around and slapped hands with every player as they went past

Can't buy that sort of care and bonding

One thing I love about watching Eddie is how he sends three of the oppo defenders into a complete panic every time the ball comes near

No matter who they're meant to be standing they leave their man to stop Eddie getting the ball

Frees up other blokes and he usually gets the ball anyway

His leadership is excellent

You probably saw as the players walked up the race onto the ground he stopped and turned around and slapped hands with every player as they went past

Can't buy that sort of care and bonding
The quintessential team man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus he appealed to horny teenage girls.

Not just the teenage girls. He could've asked every woman in the crowd to drop their knickers and they would have. Some of the blokes too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back