The delightful EDDIE BETTS

Remove this Banner Ad

His retirement highlight package will be a feature-length film.

I was thinking a series of films

Eddie Betts
Eddie Betts 2: Electric Boogaloo
Eddie Betts 3: The Return Of The King
Eddie Betts 4: A New Hope
Eddie Betts 5: The Empire Strikes Back (a compilation of all the times he was cheated out of free kicks by umpires)
Eddie Betts 6: Return Of The Jedi
Eddie Betts 7: Die Harder
Eddie Betts 8: The Fate Of The Furious Defender Who Got Outsmarted

Etc etc

Yeah that miracle goal that was touched, could have possibly won this year's goal of the year award. Alas, was touched.

Anyway, so glad Eddie had a laparoscopic! That Showdown chart where he's kicked 30+ goals at 64%, is even more amazing how he's pulling from boundary lines, and on angles that are bordering the scale of imaginary numbers! He might not be as good looking as Modra, but he certainly turns me on like Modra!

Well mental health isn't that great in this country but bananas have potassium which is good for the brain so it can't be that
emoji4.png

Yeah, but only if you actually eat them, not throw them at oppo players.

Plus he appealed to horny teenage girls.
I can confirm this personally.... even got season tickets behind the goals so we had a nice view of the absolute quality peach in tight navy shorts.....

Betts is Phenomenal though, like just outrageous with some of the tricks he pulls off. It's an absolute joy to watch and on top of that he's an amazing human being and does so much for the community!

I can confirm this personally.... even got season tickets behind the goals so we had a nice view of the absolute quality peach in tight navy shorts.....

Betts is Phenomenal though, like just outrageous with some of the tricks he pulls off. It's an absolute joy to watch and on top of that he's an amazing human being and does so much for the community!
Haha...sounds like the girls who used to sit behind me

Steven Rowe "he is a genius, he is the best ever and i love you" no truer word spoken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BUMP!

Happened to be watching some highlights from a couple of games last year and got me thinking.
Does Eddie have the best highlight reel of any Crow ever?

Other than Mods and possibly Macca I can’t think of any challengers!

From a cultural perspective

Carlton and us are everything that is opposite the indegenius culure. A far superior culture

The dummy and run around vs Sydney always sticks with me. I love that goal.

The one I always remember was in the last quarter of the grandfinal against north when he took the mark inside 50 on the lead from a mcloud kick and as he marked it he started screaming with joy, spit going everywhere, because he knew he wasn’t gonna miss and he knew it meant they were gonna win.

I wasn’t at the g that day... I was at a mates place just outside the Adelaide CBD with about 20 of us, big TV set up in the back patio area, beers and bbq firing.. we all erupted when he marked it, jumping around screaming and hugging with beer flying everywhere... we too, like the man himself, knew he wasn’t gonna miss... he was just that good.

That night there was the biggest street party in Rundle street... one of the best days of my life.

Last edited:
Run of the mill goal, that's just how good his highlight reel is.

His soft touch and how he can handle and control the ball doesn't get enough credit. More than half these freak goals are set up from his own doing in making a nothing opportunity into a freak goal.

Such a great player to watch, how can't you love him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back