Unsolved The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone

Remove this Banner Ad

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
An even more recent late October update.....he is not the Delphi killer according to his attorney....

Chadwell had originally pleaded not guilty to the charges but changed his plea one day after Judge Meyer denied request for a change of venue out of the county filed by his attorney, public defender Shay Hughes. Hughes reportedly said Chadwell couldn’t get a fair hearing after media outlets reported that deputies were looking into the possibility that his client was linked to the 2017 unsolved murders of two young girls in Delphi, Abigail Joyce Williams, 13, and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14, according to a report from Indianapolis NBC affiliate WTHR.

“Personally, from my opinion, he had nothing to do with that. There’s nothing to suggest, that I’ve seen, that I’ve been told, that he was part of that. So, I don’t believe he had anything to do with the murders of Abigail and Liberty,” Hughes reportedly said. “This was a difficult case and I think it coincides with any other case when there’s a lot of evidence out there you ultimately make the decision to plead guilty.”

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Video of Chadwell, defense attorney, and prosecutor, all being asked if Chadwell was involved in the Delphi murders.

Chadwell flatly denies it, when asked about why change of plea to guilty for the 9 yo....because i am guilty of that crime.

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mind you....to me the defense attorneys body language is very cagey seemingly lying about the delphi thing.....and the prosecutor didnt say he isn't involved, merely that he has no jurisdiction in that case, no info even, because the Indiana investigators still keep that case close to their chests and dont give out any info.

Sounds pretty sus to me.

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Two and a half hour video. True Crime Investigates youtube channel talking about Chadwell, his encounter with him and assessing whether he was involved in Delphi. This guy reckons he is not the Delphi killer.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Mind you....to me the defense attorneys body language is very cagey seemingly lying about the delphi thing.....and the prosecutor didnt say he isn't involved, merely that he has no jurisdiction in that case, no info even, because the Indiana investigators still keep that case close to their chests and dont give out any info.

Sounds pretty sus to me.
Good pick up.

We might get more news soon. I can understand why he might have done a deal to plead guilt to this one, do his time in a cushier part of the prison maybe. Indiana still has the death penalty as an option and even if they haven't executed anybody there for around 12 years, I think there might be a strong push to hand it to him on the Delphi murders.

He wouldn't plead guilt to the Delphi murders right now anyway imo, not while there's sentencing over his head for this lot of crimes where the penalty is very high.

Just so thankful that they got to his last victim before he killed her and that whatever happens now, he's away for the rest of his worthless life.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
wow I didnt realise it was so high. Scary af
Agree, I was a bit shocked at how high and long it is and how steep the banks of the creek appear to be. Whoever the man was that trapped the girls on it was, imo it wasn't his first trip there. He's been there before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad