Updated The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone * AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be some updates pending. Possible release of HLN interview with Kline, Carter coming out and basically saying we know who you are....stay tuned

So im lost here
The guy on the bridge wasnt who they thought was involved now?
Is there a run through anywhere of where they're up to in info and how they came to that thought?

I dropped the ball on trying to follow all of this one

It's still about making an identification on bridge guy but there's a new suspect, this guy in the video above who was talking to the girls over SnapChat using a male model's username and images and he's been arrested for child abuse/images. Looks like the girls were catfished.

It's complicated because this guy above was swapping his devices with his mates and it might appear that more than one person was catfishing young girls using the impersonator or cloned AnthonyShots account/username.

Thanks kurve
I kept up to date with this for a while when it happened but when all the podcasts started later on i couldn't keep up and got behind.
I'll check out the above

Yeah I got a bit behind as well. Some of the commentary has been really interesting but as you say, there's so much of it around who's got the time to sit through hours of filtering? This thread is a pretty good summary of developments though.

I wonder what the time line is from when the guy in jail last talked to the girls online to when they went for that walk.

So not much has happened
They don't know who bridge guy is but this creepo in jail was catfiahing the girls and possibly wasn't alone online doing it (shared devices with friends)

Sorry for questions, but was this the guy people were filming on the beach (or possibly a park) etc checking out young kids?
I have a vague memory of something along those lines

I wonder what the time line is from when the guy in jail last talked to the girls online to when they went for that walk.

That might be what they're trying to work out. His mates and associates houses were raided around the time this guy got arrested and a heap of devices were seized, though the cops are clearly holding back a lot of information, faik at least one of the devices was used for the AnthonyShots account. It looks suspicious that devices were given away, shuffled around or sold straight after the girls were murdered.

Have I got it right Coastie19 ?

Sorry for questions, but was this the guy people were filming on the beach (or possibly a park) etc checking out young kids?

Different bloke I think.

That might be what they're trying to work out. His mates and associates houses were raided around the time this guy got arrested and a heap of devices were seized, though the cops are clearly holding back a lot of information, faik at least one of the devices was used for the AnthonyShots account. It looks suspicious that devices were given away, shuffled around or sold straight after the girls were murdered.

Have I got it right Coastie19 ?

Different bloke I think.
I'm not sure if this is totally confirmed, but a viable theory based on what is currently happening. I think the theory is that he is somehow involved through the Anthony_Shots account, but possibly not BG himself - he was not arrested until years after he was spoken to, also recently his plea deals have broken down on his child pr0n charges so could very well be that he is not giving up someone he might know to be BG. After his initial interview he wiped one phone the brought it in to investigators soon after.

This case is extremely frustrating given the timeframe that has passed and the confidence that LE often displays (if you are so confident why no arrest in five years....). The comments recently by Carter stating 'But the difference now is that we know about you. A lot about you. Today could be the day. Sleep well' suggest they are onto something. When Chadwell was arrested for other crimes they didn't say boo about him, but with this lead there appears to be something brewing.

It may just be they feel confident about the person but can't definitively tie them to the murder. Possibly similar to what happened with Cowan in the Daniel Morcombe murder. 7 years after the murder the inquest was held, then a year later they nabbed him through the operation. When you look back through the evidence/alibis etc it looks like it made so much sense that he did it, but pinning an arrest on was always difficult and they may not have got it without his confession.

They could just be in a similar boat here.

What's interesting to me is that the police and the family prior have really played down the possibility that the girls may have been stalked on SnapChat and it now appears to be a working theory. They might have even been geotagged for all we know or they've posted something on SnapChat which gave an indication of what their plans were for the day.

So the theory that it was a totally random, opportunistic crime may be way off.

What's interesting to me is that the police and the family prior have really played down the possibility that the girls may have been stalked on SnapChat and it now appears to be a working theory. They might have even been geotagged for all we know or they've posted something on SnapChat which gave an indication of what their plans were for the day.

So the theory that it was a totally random, opportunistic crime may be way off.
Snap chat gives the exact location of person. For example;
Exact to the house they are in.
The snapchat app is favorable to predators.
Parents and children beware!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Snap chat gives the exact location of person. For example;
Exact to the house they are in.
The snapchat app is favorable to predators.
Parents and children beware!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

It's very unsafe. Just one quick google search threw up so many queries about location information and none of the answers could be explained in plain language. That's a red flag for me. The snapchat app target users are kids, why location information is included is beyond me.

i'm reading also, that users have no way of knowing who's checked their location.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the catfishing creep arrested last year on child pr0n charges, that was potentially linked to the case, was the very last person to contact one of the girls with one of his fake profiles. What are the odds this guy isn't the person responsible?

He wasn't that big either at the time the girls were murdered, he's put on a stack of weight. I've seen some pictures of him slimmer and it gets a lot closer to looking like bridge guy.

There might even be an inference of more than one person involved in their murders.
Has there been a theory floated of two people one either side of the bridge.
I know if there was a creepy guy on the bridge I’d be running the other way, not taking a photo, but if there was someone up the other end, well….
Maybe bridge guy was the only one that got photographed.

Has there been a theory floated of two people one either side of the bridge.
I know if there was a creepy guy on the bridge I’d be running the other way, not taking a photo, but if there was someone up the other end, well….
Maybe bridge guy was the only one that got photographed.

Yes, there's been an inference and theory that there might have been two people on the day which might make some sense.

Such a bizarre case, was bridge guy out there planning on murdering someone? Was it simple opportunistic? And then the video footage and audio of him is incredibly creepy. Really hope this gets solved eventually, unfortunately the footage is of such low quality that it really isn't that useful. Hopefully the police have some strong leads and they get him eventually.

Some more updates this week, with Murder Sheet podcast releasing the transcript of KK interview and focus on his dad Tony Pepperoni Kline possibly being involved. Tony Kline as young bridge guy - "suspect may appear younger than he looks" hmmmmm

Some more updates this week, with Murder Sheet podcast releasing the transcript of KK interview and focus on his dad Tony Pepperoni Kline possibly being involved

I started listening to that last night but couldn't finish it, will try again later. It was very interesting with the son Kline confirming the police had told him the last SnapChat engagement the girls had was with the fake Anthony_Shots account he was using. Kegan Kline also said that his father had form with very young girls.

The police might be lying about the last engagement being with the Anthony_Shots account as a pressure tactic but it seems obvious that whether it was their last SnapChat exchange or not, contact was established and confirmed.

"Do you think your dad could have been accessing that profile", "Yeh I do".

I am very suspicious that they have lied regarding that comment regarding A_S being last contact with Libby. But if anyone else accessed the A_S profile, I don't believe another pedo did, only the dad did

"Do you think your dad could have been accessing that profile", "Yeh I do".

I am very suspicious that they have lied regarding that comment regarding A_S being last contact with Libby. But if anyone else accessed the A_S profile, I don't believe another pedo did, only the dad did

Kegan said something about him being with his father that day and they were geotagged somewhere else but I didn't quite catch it all ... ?

Kegan said something about him being with his father that day and they were geotagged somewhere else but I didn't quite catch it all ... ?

It's a dodgy alibi, said he was at home with his father who had a day off work that Monday doing late night shifts.

Klines.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back