Updated The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone * AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Froggy, good find.

How lucky that girl is she's not dead and the police insisted on going in even if she will have a lot of trauma to deal with. He could be a fit for the guy on the bridge, absolutely.
I feel like the photo of the guy on the bridge seems a lot older almost grandpa like.

The picture of one of the girls is so eerie given it was taken so close to when they were murdered, just gives me chills seeing them.

I feel like the photo of the guy on the bridge seems a lot older almost grandpa like.

The picture of one of the girls is so eerie given it was taken so close to when they were murdered, just gives me chills seeing them.

Agree, he does look a lot older but the more recent sketch takes quite a few years off and looks more like this guy who's just been arrested.

There's a couple of theories around that there might have been two men responsible, one younger. I have no idea but one was enough to trap them because he was approaching from the open end of the bridge and they were at the end where the trail finished.

Agree, he does look a lot older but the more recent sketch takes quite a few years off and looks more like this guy who's just been arrested.

There's a couple of theories around that there might have been two men responsible, one younger. I have no idea but one was enough to trap them because he was approaching from the open end of the bridge and they were at the end where the trail finished.
I still can’t work out why they haven’t released better images, video and audio which they no doubt have as you couldn’t get a sketch from anything we’ve been shown.
I just don’t get what advantage there is of keeping stuff hidden now.

I still can’t work out why they haven’t released better images, video and audio which they no doubt have as you couldn’t get a sketch from anything we’ve been shown.

There were also eye witnesses that saw a man lurking about on the day, one witness to a guy leaving the area in a hurry after it happened. I think the second sketch is made up of those.

He has some tattoos of young girls, one girl the internetz says looks like Libby. There's also some strange social media posting by Chadwell about sleeping under a bridge, chasing a redhead and crying a lot.

He's not young either, he's 42yo and outdoorsy.

He has some tattoos of young girls, one girl the internetz says looks like Libby. There's also some strange social media posting by Chadwell about sleeping under a bridge, chasing a redhead and crying a lot.

The things I want to say about this **** would likely get me an infraction and a board ban.
He certainly resembles the police sketch and is obviously cruel and vicious enough to do such a thing, I hope it’s him purely so the families get some sort of answers.

Be interesting to find the tattoo artist and find out when the girls pictures were done.

Be interesting to find the tattoo artist and find out when the girls pictures were done.
Theres a FB picture of him with puppies in 2016 before the girls were killed, he already had the tattoos.

I’ve been keeping an eye on this case since it happened, like the Claremont killer, just hoping the victims get some justice and peace. Especially anyone who does these things to children, I just want them in jail and suffering or even better the death sentence. Whether this is ‘down the hill’ guy or not he has forfeited his right to ever walk in society again the POS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True crime garage guys have just put up a two part podcast regarding this guy (chadwell) possible suspect in Delphi case

Thanks, I had a look last night to see if TRG had done anything yet. The Captain sounds almost obsessed with this case, hooked him I think because it's so frustrating and unique. Two kids who knew this guy was dangerous and they were in trouble, with the courage to video him and leave it behind for their family, for us all to see who it was and we haven't been able to find him yet.

Thanks, I had a look last night to see if TRG had done anything yet. The Captain sounds almost obsessed with this case, hooked him I think because it's so frustrating and unique. Two kids who knew this guy was dangerous and they were in trouble, with the courage to video him and leave it behind for their family, for us all to see who it was and we haven't been able to find him yet.
Yeah must be incredibly frustrating for all involved, thought with all they had they’d have caught the bastid by now.

all round, THE best fit to date,
and caught red handed in the act of a similar crime
... chadwell ticks all the boxes, IMHO.
investigators to get their ducks in a row now.

all round, THE best fit to date,
and caught red handed in the act of a similar crime
... chadwell ticks all the boxes, IMHO.
investigators to get their ducks in a row now.
That’s so lucky those cops came back to his place, this POS needs a lifetime of getting his a$$ handed to him

Only if that video went for a bit longer or better focus

The guy on the bridge speaks with a relaxed and even tone of voice for someone with really bad intentions towards those girls, like the kind of psychopath whose heart rate doesn't go up in situations where anybody else's would be racing. Like Chadwell I think.

That article is very good.

The photo of Chadwell in a tent with a skullcap on looks spot on to the face of the guy on the bridge.

The photo of Chadwell standing on a hill top, hands in pockets, looks spot on with the guy on the bridge....that heavy-set frame, leg-torso proportion, posture, lean in his stance.

Chaldwells voice, inflection of words and phrases sounds very similar to (but not exact) to the guy on the bridge's voice. The voice of the guy on the bridge sounds like an old man, but maybe it was due to walking and heightened adrenalin that created that kind of faltering voice. But the voices of the two otherwise sound very similar, especially that video of him wading in the river.

Another thing, guy on bridge also looked like he had a big gut on him, tho true clothing like that can often bunch up at the gut, but Chaldwell in that hill top photo is wearing baggy type winter tops and doesnt look to have a similar gut.

However, so much else does fit still....the face in tent, the overall body type, hands ij pocket look, and lean to his stance....and the voice, inflection and enunciations of phrases, sounds so similar....bar the age of the voice.

One key note of the original crime reports was that the killer or one of the eye witnesses to a man in the area was of a man who looked younger than his age....which fits Chaldwell, he looks like a mid 20s guy who is currently about 43 yo.

As the older sister noted....every other suspect has fit the description of the guy on bridge, so it is hard to crack it. But if you consider that all the other suspects didnt commit sexual assaults on young girls, only Chaldwell did, my gut tells me its him because he got a thrill out of 14 yos and often they try for an even younger one next. It becomes like a thing, a pet fantasy, to focus on a certain age group. Other known serial killers of females....they often centered around girls all about a similar age, the odd one older, took what they could, but generally focus on a certain type.

What may not be him is surely by now police wouldve got a confession out of him for the Delphi murders, theyre good at getting them after a person has been caught and is facing life in jail no chance of parole, their goose is cooked and serves no purpose to deny other murders/crimes they may have committed. Especially to take credit to add to their notoriety. Theres a chance too that the police have grilled him about secret specifics of the Delphi case and he hasnt shown intimate knowledge of those details, even if he tried to take credit, he mightve failed to know details.

Update Oct 2021....hes pleading guilty to ALL charges involving the 9 yo....so why not Delphi when by now they usually confess? It's possible it isnt him despite a lot fitting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back