Updated The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone * AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
An even more recent late October update.....he is not the Delphi killer according to his attorney....

Chadwell had originally pleaded not guilty to the charges but changed his plea one day after Judge Meyer denied request for a change of venue out of the county filed by his attorney, public defender Shay Hughes. Hughes reportedly said Chadwell couldn’t get a fair hearing after media outlets reported that deputies were looking into the possibility that his client was linked to the 2017 unsolved murders of two young girls in Delphi, Abigail Joyce Williams, 13, and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14, according to a report from Indianapolis NBC affiliate WTHR.

“Personally, from my opinion, he had nothing to do with that. There’s nothing to suggest, that I’ve seen, that I’ve been told, that he was part of that. So, I don’t believe he had anything to do with the murders of Abigail and Liberty,” Hughes reportedly said. “This was a difficult case and I think it coincides with any other case when there’s a lot of evidence out there you ultimately make the decision to plead guilty.”

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mind you....to me the defense attorneys body language is very cagey seemingly lying about the delphi thing.....and the prosecutor didnt say he isn't involved, merely that he has no jurisdiction in that case, no info even, because the Indiana investigators still keep that case close to their chests and dont give out any info.

Sounds pretty sus to me.

Mind you....to me the defense attorneys body language is very cagey seemingly lying about the delphi thing.....and the prosecutor didnt say he isn't involved, merely that he has no jurisdiction in that case, no info even, because the Indiana investigators still keep that case close to their chests and dont give out any info.

Sounds pretty sus to me.

Good pick up.

We might get more news soon. I can understand why he might have done a deal to plead guilt to this one, do his time in a cushier part of the prison maybe. Indiana still has the death penalty as an option and even if they haven't executed anybody there for around 12 years, I think there might be a strong push to hand it to him on the Delphi murders.

He wouldn't plead guilt to the Delphi murders right now anyway imo, not while there's sentencing over his head for this lot of crimes where the penalty is very high.

Just so thankful that they got to his last victim before he killed her and that whatever happens now, he's away for the rest of his worthless life.

wow I didnt realise it was so high. Scary af

Agree, I was a bit shocked at how high and long it is and how steep the banks of the creek appear to be. Whoever the man was that trapped the girls on it was, imo it wasn't his first trip there. He's been there before.

Coastie19

Senior List
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Update, hopefully has some merit

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think thats possibly a dead end. Theres no indication on the girls social media apps that they ever were in contact with this catfish. Also, whoever killed those girls would appear to be a serial offender, who lives in the area. There havent been any repeat offenses since their death (except that guy that was recently arrested for the rape/abduction of a 9 yo) and there were kinda repeat offenses before the girls death but that guy died.

So either its the dude who got recently arrested....sure looks like him and matches him in many ways.....or it was that dude who already died.

Imo, anyway.

Coastie19

Senior List
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
But....i reserve the right to be wrong!
It's all so weird, the timing and the release of this info. I've been fixated on Chadwell since he came on the scene, but always thought his hair looked the most like Jason Wilhelm, but I don't think it's him. The ISP just moved into a new building for the case, seems odd if they had Kline pegged for all these years they would move in there. Half of what I'm reading says it's not Kline but might be related to his fake profile somehow. Even Kelsi made a statement about this info. Stay tuned....

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jason Wilhelm, but I don't think it's him.
Doesn't fit his MO. Bunch of theft and such type crimes. The person who killed the girls has to be a serial keen on underage girls type.

Kegan Kline....

Don't think it's him either. He wants nudes and stuff. But it's a big difference between jacking off on underage girls and butchering them. Plus he's a real short fat guy, completely unlike the man on the bridge.

Still think Chadwell most fits. Because he admitted to wanting to kill the 9 yo after forcing her to commit sexual acts on him. And he's a native of that very area where the Delphi murders happened. His life is over, so he would've confessed to them if he did do them tho. He didn't. Which is a bummer because my gut tells me it's him. The same kind of face, facial hair, same lean, same kind of clothes, same thickset guy, similar voice, and going from 14 yo's to 9 yo's sounds right for a serial offender, wanting younger (and was planning to kill her too).

Paul Etter....
Large stocky man like man on bridge. He's the one who killed himself after a long stand-off with police over another crime. Again tho, not his MO (underage girls). He abucted and raped a 26 yo woman. Wouldn't be the killer of the girls. He would've had to show previous sexual assaults on underagers.

Maybe he put on weight?

delphi1.png

Coastie19

Senior List
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
There are some older photos of him from 17, looks tots different. To me Chadwell had the walk, Kline's lips are the same as young sketch. Albeit a sketch

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
There are some older photos of him from 17, looks tots different. To me Chadwell had the walk, Kline's lips are the same as young sketch. Albeit a sketch
Another thing that fits Chadwell is reports or eyewitness saying a man was seen in the area on the day of their deaths who looked younger than his age. Chadwell looks like a 20 yo tho he's late 40s.

Coastie19

Senior List
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Another thing that fits Chadwell is reports or eyewitness saying a man was seen in the area on the day of their deaths who looked younger than his age. Chadwell looks like a 20 yo tho he's late 40s.

I do like KK vs the young sketch

Attachments

• iCANuJLF8neBueRM3T1FXKwtfUQFAJMiXl87_FQFE98.jpg
    iCANuJLF8neBueRM3T1FXKwtfUQFAJMiXl87_FQFE98.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 51
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 49
That’s the right one, I don’t think it’s related at all to the murders

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thanks, so it's the right bloke but you don't think he was involved in the murders? I noticed the day before the girls were killed, he facebook posted of starting a new job in Las Vegas, so it looks like an alibi if it's true.

I listened to a podcast last night and through that period, there was a lot of buying, selling and swapping of iPads going on with the locals. One of his friends bought what he thought was a cheap iPad off Kegan and was raided by the police through the investigations.

mighty_lions

Senior List
Mar 23, 2008
Queensland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thanks, so it's the right bloke but you don't think he was involved in the murders? I noticed the day before the girls were killed, he facebook posted of starting a new job in Las Vegas, so it looks like an alibi if it's true.

I listened to a podcast last night and through that period, there was a lot of buying, selling and swapping of iPads going on with the locals. One of his friends bought what he thought was a cheap iPad off Kegan and was raided by the police through the investigations.

If they were catfished and lured out there how has it taken so long to figure out?

I think it’s unrelated, I think he catfished them for them to send nudes then they’ve been murdered and he’s s**t himself.

If they were lured out there, there would be phone data linking whoever did it to them pretty easily, I’ve been following this for awhile now it’s so frustrating how is there 2 sketches that look nothing alike, the YBG sketch (young bridge guy) to me looks nothing like who we see in the video.

They have said there is DNA but they’ve never said specifically what they have, I find it unlikely to commit a crime like this in such a small time and not have Incriminating DNA which to me rules out chadwell and just about anyone they’ve interviewed

Coastie19

Senior List
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If they were catfished and lured out there how has it taken so long to figure out?

I think it’s unrelated, I think he catfished them for them to send nudes then they’ve been murdered and he’s sh*t himself.

If they were lured out there, there would be phone data linking whoever did it to them pretty easily, I’ve been following this for awhile now it’s so frustrating how is there 2 sketches that look nothing alike, the YBG sketch (young bridge guy) to me looks nothing like who we see in the video.

They have said there is DNA but they’ve never said specifically what they have, I find it unlikely to commit a crime like this in such a small time and not have Incriminating DNA which to me rules out chadwell and just about anyone they’ve interviewed

Another ISP press release this week. I still don't get it. People are talking about him and his dad being so similar, including offending...

Another ISP press release this week. I still don't get it. People are talking about him and his dad being so similar, including offending...

Maybe there was more than one using the fake anthony_shots account and they don't know exactly who it was? As I posted above, iPads were being passed around.

A good point was raised above, phone triangulation should have pinged anybody in the area but over in the states it's much easier faik to get burner phones.

Coastie19

Senior List
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Maybe there was more than one using the fake anthony_shots account and they don't know exactly who it was? As I posted above, iPads were being passed around.

A good point was raised above, phone triangulation should have pinged anybody in the area but over in the states it's much easier faik to get burner phones.
That seems to be the theory. Wondering whether the news release of the affidavits prompted the ISP release of this info late Monday night to save embarrassment. The Prosecutors (who I don't mind overall as a podcast) have just released a short follow up cast, as well as one interviewing KK's former friend which is worth a listen (The Murder Sheet)

Back