Updated The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone * AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
In the middle of episode 5....

The bridge guy was identified, arrested, and interviewed, but was cleared of being killer. Hence why the second sketch got released, because now he is the prike suspect.

That kind of doesnt make sense....the voice down the hill was clearly an older man.

In ep4....details that the girls were actually taken to a barn and killed there, and moved to the find spot the next day, with the scene set up, staged.

Plus tons more info revealed every episode.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The more episodes i go thru, the more it looks like the murders were not a crime of opportunity, just some random guy deciding to swoop on a couple of girls happening by.

Theres a lot of suspect stuff going on with the police, with the father of Libby German (drugs, felon) with other enemies, bodies taken elsewhere and killed then moved back at night to stage, maybe even a coverup, etc. Im only halfway thru 24 episodes, so theres far more updates i haven't reached yet.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thermal image searching all evening and night on the day of appearance, no sign of bodies in the woods there.

Science shows dead bodies can be picked up by TI for 24-36 hrs, and then theres a period of days when heat signature goes away, but then when insects/maggots etc start infesting dead bodies, their heat signature actually rises up to 30 odd days after can be picked up by TI.

Libbys phone was pinging "all over town" on the evening of disappearance. But was found with the dead body.

In the evening of the initial search, some people were told and stopped from searching the specific spot which was the eventual finding spot for the dead bodies, told it was already searched and not to waste tike searching it again....but other areas in the evening already searched before were allowed to be searched again.

The whole woods there was barren of leaves, easy to view thru the woods, a monochromatic color, and yet all those colorful clothes that were found strewn the next day somehow magically werent noticed the evening before.

Implication is girls were either still alive in the evening, taken to a barn. Then killed at night and dumped in the early morning. Or were taken to a barn, killed, but the perpetrator(s) went away for the evening, turned phone on, trying to access something, but unable to, went back and carried out the dumping of the bodies in early morning. Especially given the whole find site was set up, staged props, staged bodies, etc.

Some really fishy stuff with Libbys dad, Dan and Dave McCann (flannel shirt guy), and Ron Logan.

The only DNA on Libbys body was her sisters Kelcy. Not to say Kelcy did it, just that its very strange given she was brutally murdered (throat slit, fingers cut off, beaten --- apparently).

Too much stuff to mention about Bridge Guy.

Just a lot of contrary stuff going on, lot of changed bits of info, lot of suspect decisions, actions by local law enforcement.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bridge Guy seen stalking the girls from the woods in the earlier shot that Libby took of Abigail on the bridge. He's definitely there, you can see the cap and jacket etc.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.12.25-05_16_07.png

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lots of details about their murder, rumors confirmed by a source but also not, bad stuff. Another old man suspect, a professor or something, geocaching involved, who was photographed by a witness in a car doing sus things, car was tracked, fake plates, went to a younger mans house, no idea why the two know each other.

A lot of info on bridge guy, someone who knows him provided the info, body scars, nationality, many details, handedness, smoker, etc. Carrying a gun. Known by peoole who live around there, Ron Logan and other names, lots of prison time for various things, known to mock police smarter than them, etc

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Some of this info in this thread is so different to the narrative the police have somewhat described.

it’s always seemed that the girls were killed at the location,

the more it’s gone on, the more it seems the police have either very little/no DNA
Or
They have totally fugged this case sideways

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wait a minute, is this stuff legit?
This is getting a bit ridiculous now
It was ep1-14 I've gone thru, which is before Chadwell happened. The whole Chadwell thing is around ep16 or so. That's how far back this is.
But a lot of the info comes from sources (apparently). People who know bridge guy, people who were part of the search parties and what they saw, etc. Not official police released info -- because there is none, remember. They're keeping it all under the lid. But doing so makes it seem to us, first getting into this case, like there's literally no evidence, no details, no rumors, no reports, just some random slaying. But there's info which paints many different pictures. The Mind Shock guy isn't necessarily buying anything either. He just gathered a ton of info, etc, and is talking out loud about it all, judging things, what makes sense, what doesn't, where the police have erred, inconsistencies, etc.

Some of this info in this thread is so different to the narrative the police have somewhat described.

it’s always seemed that the girls were killed at the location,

the more it’s gone on, the more it seems the police have either very little/no DNA
Or
They have totally fugged this case sideways

We're led to believe he sent them down the hill at the end of the bridge where they were cornered but somehow they end up on the other side of the creek closer to where they entered onto the bridge.

There's more to the story imo.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
If you watch the episodes you will know whata more to the story. Episode 14 and 15 are very illuminating.

A lot of the stuff in those episodes, which i posted here, with complaints, was from reliable sources from families of police, friends of families, people who know all the people of the community etc. It's a very small town, people know stuff about each other.

Mr X of episode 14 is said to be former mayor. Who was also in Evansdale during the time period of the crime there which is the exact same details as Delphi.

Episode 15 goes into the Flora arson that killed four sisters aged 5 to 11. Only 80 days after Delphi. Flora and Delphi are neighboring towns, all under the command of the same police super intendant. Many city officials resigned under suspicious circumstances after tue Flora fire, indeed home owner by fire chiefs, a lot of the same coverup, same withholding of info, thwarting investigation, obfuscation, community unable to help provide tips, etc. Mother scared to talk to police. Many investigators resign, road blocked by higher ups, open cases going cold with no new investigators, etc

Other cases of other old cold cases are looked at, of unsolved serial killer like killings of young girls.

Tying a lot of suspicious stuff going on, corruption, withholding info, making cases go cold.

Dunno if anyone is actually watching these episodes or has already but i cant stress how good they are and how must watch they are -- to understand the full picture of whats going on.

Id start from Ep1 and watch them all, as tons of info, deduction, is gradually learned, but ep14 and 15; are so far the high watermarks in the series.

Im sure as i keep going, each episode will continue to add to the watermarks.

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
playlist of 24 videos...ugh....

Is this the link for the episode 14 & 15 that youve mentioned a few times?

Sorry , i have issues with youtube on this device.
i have to send the link to my other device first.
Best to make sure beforehand - thanks!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is this the link for the episode 14 & 15 that youve mentioned a few times?

Sorry , i have issues with youtube on this device.
i have to send the link to my other device first.
Best to make sure beforehand - thanks!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
That is the entire 24 video playlist. If you pressed play ep 1 would start a d automatically go to ep2 etc when each episode ends.

Also, if you press/click the three horizontal bars, itll open up a list of all 24 episodes if you wanted to select a specific episode to watch.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ep14 is incredibly detailed with info. Its easy to nod off or get distracted getting a coffee or taking a leak and missing info. It goes into in depth detail the whole way thru non stop. Easy to miss stuff, or not hear what he said for a second and lose context. Ive watched that video about 3 times now just because i kept missing stuff. Reason....because its 2 hrs 50 mins long, and easy to get agitated lie down, fall asleep for 10 mins etc. Cant miss anything he says so you get the minute details, understanding why such and such info is important. So much info is gone into. Ep 15 is only 1 hr but still info easy to nod off on if not focused.

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
It was ep1-14 I've gone thru, which is before Chadwell happened. The whole Chadwell thing is around ep16 or so. That's how far back this is.
But a lot of the info comes from sources (apparently). People who know bridge guy, people who were part of the search parties and what they saw, etc. Not official police released info -- because there is none, remember. They're keeping it all under the lid. But doing so makes it seem to us, first getting into this case, like there's literally no evidence, no details, no rumors, no reports, just some random slaying. But there's info which paints many different pictures. The Mind Shock guy isn't necessarily buying anything either. He just gathered a ton of info, etc, and is talking out loud about it all, judging things, what makes sense, what doesn't, where the police have erred, inconsistencies, etc.
I’ll definitely check it out, thanks for letting us know

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
If you watch the episodes you will know whata more to the story. Episode 14 and 15 are very illuminating.

A lot of the stuff in those episodes, which i posted here, with complaints, was from reliable sources from families of police, friends of families, people who know all the people of the community etc. It's a very small town, people know stuff about each other.

Mr X of episode 14 is said to be former mayor. Who was also in Evansdale during the time period of the crime there which is the exact same details as Delphi.

Episode 15 goes into the Flora arson that killed four sisters aged 5 to 11. Only 80 days after Delphi. Flora and Delphi are neighboring towns, all under the command of the same police super intendant. Many city officials resigned under suspicious circumstances after tue Flora fire, indeed home owner by fire chiefs, a lot of the same coverup, same withholding of info, thwarting investigation, obfuscation, community unable to help provide tips, etc. Mother scared to talk to police. Many investigators resign, road blocked by higher ups, open cases going cold with no new investigators, etc

Other cases of other old cold cases are looked at, of unsolved serial killer like killings of young girls.

Tying a lot of suspicious stuff going on, corruption, withholding info, making cases go cold.

Dunno if anyone is actually watching these episodes or has already but i cant stress how good they are and how must watch they are -- to understand the full picture of whats going on.

Id start from Ep1 and watch them all, as tons of info, deduction, is gradually learned, but ep14 and 15; are so far the high watermarks in the series.

Im sure as i keep going, each episode will continue to add to the watermarks.
Let’s just hope for the girls family we don’t have a west Memphis police department type situation here.
That department still to this day seems more interested in keeping officers reputation somewhat intact rather than find the murderer of 3 innocent children.
Surely this case gets solved…..

Back