Updated The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone * AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Episode 23 is pretty damning.

Talk about the Flora arson case, and how it relates to Delphi case. Cover-ups. Carroll County Indiana.

Flora residents wanted 911 audio released. Law Enforcement refuse. Residents take matter to media, a Fox network affiliate. They take the matter to court. Court rules 911 audio must be released. Carroll County Law Enforcement defy court order, citing its info part of ongoing investigation. Fox network continues to push court order, citing 911 audio does not fall under "ongoing investigation" by law. Carroll County LE continue to refuse to release and defy jurisdiction of higher courts. To this day, still havent released it. Carroll County spent $30k to fight it in court rather than use money to investigate.

Carroll County and Indiana State Police are controllers of both Flora and Delphi murder cases. Both cases falling away into silence and non-activity. Remember, many officials, investigators, resigned continually over the Flora case, whenever they tried to investigate. Flora mother scared to talk to police and moved to another city.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Skimming thru a bunch of MindShock's other videos. He focuses on cold cases, mysterious disappearances, murders, that have gone cold, unsolved, falsely solved, very suspicious, inconsistent behavior and silence by local police, families, eyewitnesses. A common theme. Where often police lie or provide constant conflicting info, families and friends and boyfriends who lie, provide inconsistent info, withhold info, silence, etc....as the years/decades go by, it all tends to show in hindsight that there was a big conspiracy going on really. Where people are connected to CIA, FBI, military, local or federal police, where potential suspects often can point to local police themselves, politicians, even family members, as being the murderers, even mass organized by groups of people to commit and then conceal the murders. That's why cases tend to go cold, why police continually withhold info, there's pressure from the community or family, freedom of information acts, that get refused, or defied. People of higher standing protecting themselves, and anyone who knows the truth silenced from talking out of fear of reprisal. All that kind of stuff going on.

Seems to thus be what's happening with Flora arson case and Delphi murders....and other similar murders in towns around the same county/state.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Skimming thru a bunch of MindShock's other videos. He focuses on cold cases, mysterious disappearances, murders, that have gone cold, unsolved, falsely solved, very suspicious, inconsistent behavior and silence by local police, families, eyewitnesses. A common theme. Where often police lie or provide constant conflicting info, families and friends and boyfriends who lie, provide inconsistent info, withhold info, silence, etc....as the years/decades go by, it all tends to show in hindsight that there was a big conspiracy going on really. Where people are connected to CIA, FBI, military, local or federal police, where potential suspects often can point to local police themselves, politicians, even family members, as being the murderers, even mass organized by groups of people to commit and then conceal the murders. That's why cases tend to go cold, why police continually withhold info, there's pressure from the community or family, freedom of information acts, that get refused, or defied. People of higher standing protecting themselves, and anyone who knows the truth silenced from talking out of fear of reprisal. All that kind of stuff going on.

Seems to thus be what's happening with Flora arson case and Delphi murders....and other similar murders in towns around the same county/state.
From what I can see he/she loves his conspiracies.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
From what I can see he/she loves his conspiracies.
There are some weird topics there but if you watch some of them, just to gauge his pov, he doesnt buy anything, always weighs stuff up, pros and cons of all theories....because theres no shame in discussing and analyzing any concept, thats part of scientific process and logical critical thinking.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also odd....the earliest videos are an old guy called Bruce Maguire, a professor i think, with a horrible voice. All the more recent videos, even halfway thru the 400, are with a young guy with a very bad nasally voice who also calls himself Bruce Maguire. Their accents different, so maybe not even father and son. The young guy is the one i really love for his mind.

I started watching the very first video ever made about Maura Murray, so as i go thru the videos I'm sure I'll learn why there was a change in person, host channel owner

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
For those that dont know, its a very winy weasely high pitched Poindexter type voice. This is why i believe a dull monotone voice is the best most soothing voice, a good all purpose voice for talking to women, making podcasts, general chat with friends or in meetings with a boss or clients.

My voice for example :handok:

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Trust me, the Poindexter voice gen in Delphi playlist is A LOT better than the voice generators used for the Maura Murray playlist.

Those videos are about three of them discussing the case, all on high pitched voice gens, all interrupting each other and talking over the top of each other, and there's one guy in particular, the way he thinks out loud is so grrr.

Coastie19

Senior List
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Annoying voice i know, but his mind is brilliant. Especially when you get to the high watermark episodes.
It's not the voice, it's the attitude. Bit of going round in circles similar to Gray Hughes. Although he is in a terrible league of his own. I will try three more

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's not the voice, it's the attitude. Bit of going round in circles similar to Gray Hughes. Although he is in a terrible league of his own. I will try three more
He just researches so well finds so much info, and then has a true objective mind where he looks at all the evidence, rumors, info, and judges whether stuff is plausible or not, without bias, not afraid to look into rabbit holes, alternate theories, so knowledgable about psychology, reason, obviously highly educated in a relative field, can see thru things. Inconsistencies etc

Remember, best episodes are 14, 15, and onwsrds. Episode 5 is interesting.

Anyway, if your hearts not in it, i dont hold it against you. Just so much important info he finds and analyzes especially from episode 14 onward.

Sorry to go off topic.... but mindshock all of a sudden decided to remaster the initial maura murray episode with their real voices. They sound like men now. His real voice is so much better. Maybe hes gonna go back and remaster all his videos now with their real voices. Thatll take time.

When you were saying it was a guy, it was a bit confusing because I did check in for a couple of episodes and I thought the host was a female. I haven't had the time to check in for all of them, it's pretty intense.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Episode 25 is another excellent one. Seems to be momentum in the investigation, hope.

Itd be hard for me to concisely bullet point an hour long video, but i recommend you all listen to it.

-- video shown on the night of dusappearance, news broadcast from the scene, interview with two random men, one states he is a friend of Abby (wtf, hes like 30), and the ither guy next to him looks like a spitting image of a slimmer Kegan Kline. Even his voice similar to down the hill phrase.

-- mindshock reads a post/article from a criminal investigator who admits he has no ties to this case but from his years of work can see whats going on.....investigators originally suspected and arrested bridge guy, but released him, not involved, and thats why theres a huge shift back years later to the second sketch. It meshes with how often when a case goes cold, or investigators stuffed up that they start from scratch and go back re-investigating people they originally investigated but let go, and old ibfo they ignored. Kegan Kline was investigated early but they let that fade into the background as they pursued bridge guy tips. Mindshock talks about how all his episodes correlate with what this investigator said ...how mindshock himself said bridge guy was arrested and released no longer a suspect ages ago much to the chagrin of the True Crime community. Also how he was potentially right that bridge guy photo came not from Libbys phone but a Trail Cam that exists on the bridge and could've been snapped days before the supposed murder, lot of misinfo there thst a previous episode discussed.

-- KK and/or his dad could be perps here. Lot of telling actions by them over the years, deleting stuff, disposing of stuff just after murders, fake trips interstate, etc.

-- Could be investigators are using Kline as criminal informant, who may know killers, or view him and associate as killers. A recent report that klines attorney has said negotiations between him and police have broken down and no longer will police try to neg with him, pushing ahead with a trial in May regarding his other offenses.....points to all that info above.....using him as CI but he wont rat out his dad, or hes trying to stall investigation, etc

-- KK did like a picture of Libby pre murder. He also did actually meet up with a 12 yo once, tho he claimed he bever did. 12 yo said he got raging mad wheb she brought along a friend. So maybe KK did meet with Libby but also got mad when Abby was brought along? Maybe why Libby was brutalized far worse than Abby? But this 12 yo seems a little sus too, police set up. Girl never mentioned how disgusted she was at his appearance or for being catfished, just that he got unreasonably mad ahe brought a friend.

-- Seems to be a LOT of pedos in the area, more than usual. Tons of related arrests recently and in past all stemming from investigations into the Delphi deaths. And many of these stalkers trying to get rid of traces of interactions with Libby/Abby since their death.

-- a big one case of a botch up job by police ages ago, why the case probably went cold, they blundered...sources say police allowed Kelcy to go into Libbys social media accts, where she proceeded to delete lots of images, videos, chats...probably innocently trying to protect the perception of her sister, but in doing so has compromised the case, couldve been smoking gun evidence to nab the killer. Normally police sieze the accts, either freezing them so as to gather evidence or taking control of them secretly to get more info, find more pedos or an interaction with the killer, etc. More what ifs discussed with this news....like how two other FBI agents were embroiled in a scandal in the area, perhaps involved, and these agents are reaponsible for the deletion of said info, etc, trying to obfuscate things.

-- that article by investigator also ties in with mindshock episodes where what the lead investigator said in a 2019 press conference is analyzed, how direct references are made to certain things now known if one reads between the lines of what was said.

Etc

But better the episode listened to so as to get a fuller picture, more analysis than what i posted, stuff i forgot to mention.

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Episode 25 is another excellent one. Seems to be momentum in the investigation, hope.

Itd be hard for me to concisely bullet point an hour long video, but i recommend you all listen to it.

-- video shown on the night of dusappearance, news broadcast from the scene, interview with two random men, one states he is a friend of Abby (wtf, hes like 30), and the ither guy next to him looks like a spitting image of a slimmer Kegan Kline. Even his voice similar to down the hill phrase.

-- mindshock reads a post/article from a criminal investigator who admits he has no ties to this case but from his years of work can see whats going on.....investigators originally suspected and arrested bridge guy, but released him, not involved, and thats why theres a huge shift back years later to the second sketch. It meshes with how often when a case goes cold, or investigators stuffed up that they start from scratch and go back re-investigating people they originally investigated but let go, and old ibfo they ignored. Kegan Kline was investigated early but they let that fade into the background as they pursued bridge guy tips. Mindshock talks about how all his episodes correlate with what this investigator said ...how mindshock himself said bridge guy was arrested and released no longer a suspect ages ago much to the chagrin of the True Crime community. Also how he was potentially right that bridge guy photo came not from Libbys phone but a Trail Cam that exists on the bridge and could've been snapped days before the supposed murder, lot of misinfo there thst a previous episode discussed.

-- KK and/or his dad could be perps here. Lot of telling actions by them over the years, deleting stuff, disposing of stuff just after murders, fake trips interstate, etc.

-- Could be investigators are using Kline as criminal informant, who may know killers, or view him and associate as killers. A recent report that klines attorney has said negotiations between him and police have broken down and no longer will police try to neg with him, pushing ahead with a trial in May regarding his other offenses.....points to all that info above.....using him as CI but he wont rat out his dad, or hes trying to stall investigation, etc

-- KK did like a picture of Libby pre murder. He also did actually meet up with a 12 yo once, tho he claimed he bever did. 12 yo said he got raging mad wheb she brought along a friend. So maybe KK did meet with Libby but also got mad when Abby was brought along? Maybe why Libby was brutalized far worse than Abby? But this 12 yo seems a little sus too, police set up. Girl never mentioned how disgusted she was at his appearance or for being catfished, just that he got unreasonably mad ahe brought a friend.

-- Seems to be a LOT of pedos in the area, more than usual. Tons of related arrests recently and in past all stemming from investigations into the Delphi deaths. And many of these stalkers trying to get rid of traces of interactions with Libby/Abby since their death.

-- a big one case of a botch up job by police ages ago, why the case probably went cold, they blundered...sources say police allowed Kelcy to go into Libbys social media accts, where she proceeded to delete lots of images, videos, chats...probably innocently trying to protect the perception of her sister, but in doing so has compromised the case, couldve been smoking gun evidence to nab the killer. Normally police sieze the accts, either freezing them so as to gather evidence or taking control of them secretly to get more info, find more pedos or an interaction with the killer, etc. More what ifs discussed with this news....like how two other FBI agents were embroiled in a scandal in the area, perhaps involved, and these agents are reaponsible for the deletion of said info, etc, trying to obfuscate things.

-- that article by investigator also ties in with mindshock episodes where what the lead investigator said in a 2019 press conference is analyzed, how direct references are made to certain things now known if one reads between the lines of what was said.

Etc

But better the episode listened to so as to get a fuller picture, more analysis than what i posted, stuff i forgot to mention.
In your opinion, does it seem like LE are actually getting closer (if KK is involved or not)?
If what this guy on the podcast says is true the police have made a lot of errors along the way

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
In your opinion, does it seem like LE are actually getting closer (if KK is involved or not)?
If what this guy on the podcast says is true the police have made a lot of errors along the way
It seems to be heading toward that.... a trial to convict KK and/or his dad and/or another person in that pedo network known to them for the Delphi murders, tho they dont have solid evidence, perhaps trying to squeeze him for his pedo stuff so evidence comes out leading to solving Delphi (even if it wasnt Kk, could be someone he knows).

LE botched so much over the years, perhaps partly to cover up other botchings, and/or because theres more to this seedy story (LE involvement, or protecting a higher up in politics or whatever....strains of that kind of thing suspiciously there, also in regard to many other incidents in the same Indiana region, other missing girls, other similar murders of girls, etc, a former mayor and/or multiple higher ups, police chiefs, fire chiefs, etc)....that angle could still be there....perhaps. It's a convoluted type of crime, much susness, etc.

SquiffyRae

Team Captain
Sep 28, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't help but feel KK and the fake profile are red herrings here. Or at the very least the public don't have the info to see the significance. I just don't see how it's possible to be so steadfast that catfishing wasn't an angle only for it to change at the 5 year mark and say that it is. To me it seems more likely that they think KK can provide some useful info.

Seems like he came to police attention not too long after the murders, possibly as a result of them looking into a potential catfish angle. That ultimately led nowhere but KK was established as a creep on the police radar. Then Chadwell gets arrested and eventually agrees to plead guilty. Since Delphi investigators wanted to look into him, it's possible they've interviewed him and as part of a plea bargain agrees to give up names of other creeps in the area that he's aware of as no doubt a lot of those scumbags communicate with each other.

Interviews with Chadwell bring them back to KK. Again there's still no solid evidence of catfishing but the network of scumbags theory looks like a promising lead. KK looks to police like someone who would buckle under pressure. They decide to go over the catfishing charges from years earlier. Possibly even suggest since he was targeting young girls that maybe he took his sick urges into real life with Delphi. KK denies it but with the looming catfishing charges, it presents an opportunity for police to offer KK a deal as well. There's a chance they'll go lighter on him if he agrees to reveal names of others he knows who might be capable of Delphi. Perhaps just to see if KK mentions anyone who's still on the list of potential suspects.

And then this info gets linked to the press, possibly to gauge the reaction of some of these creeps. To see if any of them suddenly decide to express to their mates that it's important they don't talk to police and are quite insistent about it.

At the moment it feels like this is a case of attrition. It seems like in recent months, police are going hard on similar but not necessarily related cases. I think it's possible they've discovered there's a lot of connections among Indiana's scumbags and they're trying to catch and prosecute enough of them in the hopes that they can put the right pressure on the right people to get the break they need. The whole attitude of investigators in this case tells me they're not confident the evidence they have can take them to the right person but they do think that it might confirm that they have the right person when they find him. They've spent most of their time in recent years trying to find the right angle to learn the information to find said person

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Episode 25

Now ive listened to episode 24 & 25 mindshock video. Pretty good except for the wierd voice.
I also watched a different guy with his own channel.
It was good also so i will find that and add here.
This case has really confirmed to me how dangerous it can be for young people with social media. Putting them in direct contact with predators. In this case one of the girls guardians was her grandmother and therefore perhaps gave the girl more freedom on social media, so maybe not so aware of the dangers associated. It seems in this case there was some real creepy stuff going on with fake account anthony shots getting over 100 nude pics etc. old guys following young girls social media pretending to be sexy male models, With 50 followers & private account? (Suspect!)
The young girls should have been aware of the dodgy catfishing account but they're just young and unaware.
Remember
the Carly Ryan case Adelaide...

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Now ive listened to episode 24 & 25 mindshock video. Pretty good except for the wierd voice.
I also watched a different guy with his own channel.
It was good also so i will find that and add here.
This case has really confirmed to me how dangerous it can be for young people with social media. Putting them in direct contact with predators. In this case one of the girls guardians was her grandmother and therefore perhaps gave the girl more freedom on social media, so maybe not so aware of the dangers associated. It seems in this case there was some real creepy stuff going on with fake account anthony shots getting over 100 nude pics etc. old guys following young girls social media pretending to be sexy male models, With 50 followers & private account? (Suspect!)
The young girls should have been aware of the dodgy catfishing account but they're just young and unaware.
Remember
the Carly Ryan case Adelaide...

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Please do add a link to the other channel. Always good to get different styles of investigative thinking.

imho

Team Captain
Dec 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
true crime jesus
delphi murders : lucifer's playground

imho

Back