News ISC to leave the AFL in 2020 (Confirmed)

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
This is feeling more and more like it is either an over exaggeration on ISC cleaning out some of the clubs they are signed with or just false news. ISC hasn’t really been too bad from what ive seen, although i would very much enjoy more unique designs from team to team.

In related news I have seen over in the league/union feed that Manly are going to be with a new supplier, along with newcastle (which is said to be with O’Neil

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I truly hope ISC dumps West Coast.

Please.
Now that wings are back full-time, there's literally no reason to remain with ISC in favour of Puma (providing that they would continue with the current suite of WCE guernseys).
Who knows, might even see the happenings of a #ReturnTheTripanel campaign :p

Now that wings are back full-time, there's literally no reason to remain with ISC in favour of Puma (providing that they would continue with the current suite of WCE guernseys).
Who knows, might even see the happenings of a #ReturnTheTripanel campaign :p

if/when I someday become a moderator on this board, the first thing I'm doing is banning you for suggesting this.

if/when I someday become a moderator on this board, the first thing I'm doing is banning you for suggesting this.
It's impossible to read inflections over the internet, but I thought the ":p" would make it clear that it was a joke?

It's impossible to read inflections over the internet, but I thought the ":p" would make it clear that it was a joke?

maybe I should have dropped a :p in there too.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
The latest Essendon to UA next season adds spice to this rumour
From what has been said throughout most pf the speculation (in bpth the afl and nrl) is that ISC are willing to let clubs go in order to create a more sustainable list

From what has been said throughout most pf the speculation (in bpth the afl and nrl) is that ISC are willing to let clubs go in order to create a more sustainable list
It would make a lot of sense
But odd that Essendon would allow a 7 mil deal to be broken too

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
BLK made the members merch in 2017 when they'd gone bust and the Crows switched to ISC.
2017 members merch was already made by BLK before BLK officially went bust. Club just used the BLK stuff and didn't have ISC make new stuff (didn't have much time to do as BLK went down in the 2017 preseason). BLK had heaps of 2017 Crows gear made too before they went bust. BLK people from QLD are still selling that stuff on eBay as it didn't make it to (many if any) stores.

If we were leaving ISC the club would have plenty of time to get the 2020 members merch made by the possible new supplier/someone else, unlike with what happened with BLK.

thequarry

Team Captain
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Very suspiciously Nick Riewoldt is wearing an ISC scarf in the promo stuff for the Deliveroo sponsorship. I think the X-Blades contract ended this year with the Saints?
EDljN-wU8AAx2B1.jpeg

Very suspiciously Nick Riewoldt is wearing an ISC scarf in the promo stuff for the Deliveroo sponsorship. I think the X-Blades contract ended this year with the Saints?
View attachment 739853

Have to remember Blades took over from ISC in 2017, think its an old scalf.

I honestly don't understand the hate for ISC, I love there polo's and prefer to wear my old Geelong and current Melbourne Storm ones over the Cotton on sometimes.

They have improved there collars now as well.

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Have to remember Blades took over from ISC in 2017, think its an old scalf.

I honestly don't understand the hate for ISC, I love there polo's and prefer to wear my old Geelong and current Melbourne Storm ones over the Cotton on sometimes.

They have improved there collars now as well.
If anyone is going to do something non-footy jumper, on a footy jumper, it's them.
All those Collingwood Anzac jumpers with photos on them, Essendon jumpers with wheat sheaves, the Freo jumper with 'frickin laser beams', all produced by ISC.

If anyone is going to do something non-footy jumper, on a footy jumper, it's them.
All those Collingwood Anzac jumpers with photos on them, Essendon jumpers with wheat sheaves, the Freo jumper with 'frickin laser beams', all produced by ISC.

Yes there history of promo jumpers is poor, Geelong seem to keep clear of them these days so forgot that aspect.

Back