News ISC to leave the AFL in 2020 (Confirmed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes there history of promo jumpers is poor, Geelong seem to keep clear of them these days so forgot that aspect.
At least they try some new things
But yeah, I remember when Mero called it a few years ago that pictures would be the next installment in jumpers

This is interesting
659384cf2c547da4d90d228fa4eb0016.jpg

Looks like the Bombers are gone, 7 mil deal done after 3

Looks like the Bombers are gone, 7 mil deal done after 3

I would say it would be a mix of communication break down, potentially an out clause 3 years in and the new supplier (Under Armour from all reports) offering a lot more money and/or better conditions

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I would say it would be a mix of communication break down, potentially an out clause 3 years in and the new supplier (Under Armour from all reports) offering a lot more money and/or better conditions

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Hearing that Essendon vastly over sold their selling capacity and ISC and they have mutually parted!

ISC have picked up St Kilda and Gold Coast by the looks for 2020 and beyond, the AFL wouldn't sign them up for the GC unless they were in good shape as a company.

also on the designs of promo/specialty round Guernseys, you blokes realize that that is content created by the club and that ISC (or any other supplier) just makes the gear!?

Hearing that Essendon vastly over sold their selling capacity and ISC and they have mutually parted!

ISC have picked up St Kilda and Gold Coast by the looks for 2020 and beyond, the AFL wouldn't sign them up for the GC unless they were in good shape as a company.

also on the designs of promo/specialty round Guernseys, you blokes realize that that is content created by the club and that ISC (or any other supplier) just makes the gear!?
Welcome to BigFooty :)

Hearing that Rumor_Mill may have some connection to ISC and has some form of agenda!

All the best, hope things pick up!

this guy gets it.

end of the day suppliers only make money off retail sales, so if ISC are in a big money contract with Essendon and they can’t make their money back off the retail sales, they’re just bleeding money.

this guy gets it.

end of the day suppliers only make money off retail sales, so if ISC are in a big money contract with Essendon and they can’t make their money back off the retail sales, they’re just bleeding money.
If that's the case, surely Collingwood are in the same boat.

I don't know if Collingwoods deal was as massive as the Essendon one

Really comes down to how many guernseys the club estimate they can sell vs how many guernseys they were actually able to sell.

By the sounds of it Essendon gave an unrealistic figure which would have been stipulated in the contract which was never really met.

Either Collingwood sell more guernseys, or they have lower guernsey sale expectations/a smaller contract - or all of the above.

Hearing that Rumor_Mill may have some connection to ISC and has some form of agenda!

All the best, hope things pick up!

A mate works for them, yes.

Just think its worth getting facts straight on this sort of thing as ultimately a lot of people work for these companies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be heading down to the Holden Centre to suss the Nike rumour and find out what stock they have left. If they have bargain bins of ISC stuff you know I'll be plundering the riches lol.
Maybe I'll see Eddie too and I can beg him to bring back the swooping magpie...

I'll be heading down to the Holden Centre to suss the Nike rumour and find out what stock they have left. If they have bargain bins of ISC stuff you know I'll be plundering the riches lol.
Maybe I'll see Eddie too and I can beg him to bring back the swooping magpie...
I can't find any ISC stuff for sale on the Collingwood website.
You can get the real wool jumpers, you can get CottonOn gear, but nothing from ISC.

I can't find any ISC stuff for sale on the Collingwood website.
You can get the real wool jumpers, you can get CottonOn gear, but nothing from ISC.
Yeah so I'm thinking they have the stuff in some super discounted bargain bin because no way they'd throw out all that stock or give it away.

Just went to the Holden Centre. Basically the guys at the front said the Nike rumour was full of s**t and Pies will be extending with ISC to 2021. Now they may well be lying just to throw us off the scent but with what ISC said to Calo, I think we will be staying with ISC.
The guys mentioned that Carlton are allegedly going into a 9-year deal with Puma, but I think we already knew that.

On top of that they said that they're 99% confident Pies will be signing with Puma also in 2021.

Take this with a grain of salt though, not too sure what business they'd have telling a random bloke this info...

On SM-G960U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

So do we expect a fresh pair of kits for Gold Coast this year? Wasn’t that on the cards at some stage?

I'm not expecting anything. It's been on the cards for a solid five off-seasons now I reckon and nothing has changed

However, I'd be glad to be proven wrong though

Might explain why the Knights and Panthers have gone with O'Neills going forward. Knights were ISC, can't remember what Panthers were. Maybe they're a name to watch for? They do Gaelic football and also outfitted Hockey One.

Would also explain why I got a tonne of polos and caps and training gear for $50 a pop (as in combo deals) last year....

Could see Sydney find someone else if ISC does go bust or they go their separate ways. I don't mind ISC for their gear, made them in fairly large sizes.

Might explain why the Knights and Panthers have gone with O'Neills going forward. Knights were ISC, can't remember what Panthers were. Maybe they're a name to watch for? They do Gaelic football and also outfitted Hockey One.

Would also explain why I got a tonne of polos and caps and training gear for $50 a pop (as in combo deals) last year....

Could see Sydney find someone else if ISC does go bust or they go their separate ways. I don't mind ISC for their gear, made them in fairly large sizes.
Panthers were with classic. Oneil is starting their push into the Australian market and will lilely pick up a couple more sides (storm and a big sydney side i think is likely). The demise of isc seems to have not been the case with the addition of vfl sides and the renewal of the raiders, but from what has been assumed is that isc are reassessing with less focus on having a large list of prosides, which would have caused financial strain especially withethe likes of essendon, Collingwood, souths and easts (both afl have/reportedly will leave)

Panthers were with classic. Oneil is starting their push into the Australian market and will lilely pick up a couple more sides (storm and a big sydney side i think is likely). The demise of isc seems to have not been the case with the addition of vfl sides and the renewal of the raiders, but from what has been assumed is that isc are reassessing with less focus on having a large list of prosides, which would have caused financial strain especially withethe likes of essendon, Collingwood, souths and easts (both afl have/reportedly will leave)

Yep, I think you might be right. Wouldn't be a bad idea for ISC if they were overdoing it to step back a bit.

I don't know about their NRL gear, going to the community day for the Knights tomorrow and checking it out. Might get the away jersey if they've got them back in stock, definitely a hat because the 2020 members ones are crap.
I have brought their Hockey One gear and their 3XLs were on the small-ish side, except for the hoodies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back