AdsGoNads

Club Legend
Mar 21, 2014
SA Great
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brøndby IF, Adelaide City FC
I can't help but notice that the Magpies Logo is slowly slipping from the Clubs media.

What happened to this?

we-are.jpg

Why is the Magpies logo no longer displayed next to the Power logo on the Clubs home page?

AFL directive I think you'll find

I assumed as much.. was hoping someone could shed some evidence to the reason.

I bet its a stupid Ed led saga again.. Even though our magpie is clearly facing the other way.

No magpie on our sticker this season either, glad to see the boys still put the two logos at the end of our PTV vids though.

I assumed as much.. was hoping someone could shed some evidence to the reason.

I bet its a stupid Ed led saga again.. Even though our magpie is clearly facing the other way.

No magpie on our sticker this season either, glad to see the boys still put the two logos at the end of our PTV vids though.
they have joined the two logos on the twitter account and facebook accounts too. the womens team they have kept as the magpies even though we are pushing for an afl womens team. i love seeing the two logos together and seeing chad wingard in a power with a magpies beanie is awesome.

they have joined the two logos on the twitter account and facebook accounts too. the womens team they have kept as the magpies even though we are pushing for an afl womens team. i love seeing the two logos together and seeing chad wingard in a power with a magpies beanie is awesome.

Would be awesome IF we win an AFL women's license to play them as the Maggie's.. But something tells me Collingwood won't be missing that boat.

I can't help but notice that the Magpies Logo is slowly slipping from the Clubs media.

What happened to this?

we-are.jpg

Why is the Magpies logo no longer displayed next to the Power logo on the Clubs home page?
They have separate sections for certain items and it makes it far easier to check (eg fixtures) when the appropriate logo is used.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The white background, instead of the black, which seems to have been updated today on the PAFC website, does appear to look more Maggies like!

What would happen if Port just said that the AFL and Ed could go f*** themselves and went ahead with keeping the Magpie logo? After all it is not used on our senior AFL team and is in fact a different one to Collingwood's anyway.
As Leigh Matthews said of our PB jumper in the '14 EF v Richmond and IIRC quote
"it's got nothing to do with Ed" Also on that beautiful day, tho' I was far away :cry:, Dennis Cometti said something like
"I've gotta say Bruce I've always considered that jumper Port are wearing as the best......"?
McGuire can go EAD.

"it's got nothing to do with Ed" Also on that beautiful day, tho' I was far away :cry:, Dennis Cometti said something like
"I've gotta say Bruce I've always considered that jumper Port are wearing as the best......"?
McGuire can go EAD.

McGuire can go EAD.
Plus ours looks nothing like their black on white traditional jumper, which they have changed recently to look more like our white stripes on black.
Apart from the colours they are worlds apart, with ours being one of if not the best sporting jumper from any sport.
Norths jumper looks more like Collingwoods than our prison bars does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back