The Demon Pit - off topic tangent stuff moved from elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

This is specifically so that interested parties may continue a crapfest that evolved in the wrong spot and other interested parties can laugh at them if they feel the need.

Random chat is legit waffle with an official seal of approval. I may or may not have made that up on the spot, but I like reading the random chat thread so if I can dump GoH’s political musings somewhere I’m less likely to see them, that suits me

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s just the god complex sh*t about Trump that gets me. It’s infuriating. Lots of lefties do it about their idols but with Trump they can see no wrong when there’s plenty of wrong.

Black and white politics sh*t me to tears.
I blame the media for a big portion of this

The fact the media wouldn't give him any credit for the few things he did right or the constant attacking of him only galvanized his followers rather than convincing them to not follow him like they expected would happen. The #fakenews he was correct on to an extent, he just used that catch phrase even when the news was correct

It didn't help that they same media would praise or defend his opponents when they would do or say something stupid either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back